Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
As an accompaniment to my minor pleasure, my minor complaint is this poxy detox I am on. For "medical" reasons, I am eating only fruits, veggies, pulses, brown rice and oats, with green tea and water as beverages for a week. It's actually not that bad since I'm a FAIRLY clean eating vegan anyway, but I. FUCKING. MISS. COFFEE. I had no idea that cutting out coffee for a few days would turn me into an actual asshole.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
My son likes going to GAA training. The bastards are getting all the kids hooked with indoor sessions as a gateway drug.

jonah

Threads
With the risk of sounding like an absolute flower, it would be GRAND if all of these kind of things were in an avoidable thread.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Tfw you’re on a smelly bus full of coughing morons on the way to work and you see an empty bus going in the opposite direction and you wish you were on that bus going home to bed more than anything in the world

jonah

Threads
This guy I do documentation for at work is such an asshole. Like he's SUPER NICE to me, in that "young girl" kind of way (bitch I'm almost 30), but he constantly second guesses everything I do, and rewrites my documents into rambly, pseudo-intellectual old man drivel, and tries to school me on grammar. MY JOB IS FUCKING GRAMMAR OLD MAN.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
This guy I do documentation for at work is such an asshole. Like he's SUPER NICE to me, in that "young girl" kind of way (bitch I'm almost 30), but he constantly second guesses everything I do, and rewrites my documents into rambly, pseudo-intellectual old man drivel, and tries to school me on grammar. MY JOB IS FUCKING GRAMMAR OLD MAN.
You forgot a comma there between ‘grammar’ and ‘old man’

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 3)

• pete
  • pavlos
  • Unicron

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads