Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

I dunno how they do it. Roosters are great tasting potatoes but generally shit for mashing. But through some miracle formula this microwave mash is on the money - far superior to anything I've ever made at home.

Popped my head in this new Ulysses themed bar the other day, fucking hell:

Home

between this and J.T. Pim's and Mary's on Wicklow Street and the cunting Liquor Rooms Dublin is really going all out for godawful anachronistic bow-tied barmen shit bars.

a minor complaint nonetheless.

Popped my head in this new Ulysses themed bar the other day, fucking hell:

Home

between this and J.T. Pim's and Mary's on Wicklow Street and the cunting Liquor Rooms Dublin is really going all out for godawful anachronistic bow-tied barmen shit bars.

a minor complaint nonetheless.

Ah, ye olde shite bars

Ah, ye olde shite bars
come back Shebeen Chic, all is forgiven

I will apply what Jane said back then to the new bars

Whatever conglomerate owns the place, it is certainly done under the rubric of Dublin's 'tell, don't show' approach to business operation, especially in relation to perceived notions of 'hipness'.

come back Shebeen Chic, all is forgiven

I will apply what Jane said back then to the new bars

Whatever conglomerate owns the place, it is certainly done under the rubric of Dublin's 'tell, don't show' approach to business operation, especially in relation to perceived notions of 'hipness'.

I was in a Shebeen Chic type place in Killarney recently. My family insisted on taking me there - "you'll love it! It's so cool!". Both times I ordered my drink at the bar (a bottle of local beer) the bar staff didn't have a clue - "oh you mean this beer?". So I had to tell them what the bottle looked like. And what fridge it was in. And then I got offered ice because every single bottle of beer that isn't a Heineken or Budweiser means you get offered ice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back