Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
a colleague I did something for has replied with an e-mail that just says "VMT". Took me a a few seconds to figure out what it meant. Then I had to use Google to confirm what I thought it meant.

also - more people seem to be using Skype for Business in the office. This greatly increases the chances of me accidentally messaging the wrong person about wrestling.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
a colleague I did something for has replied with an e-mail that just says "VMT". Took me a a few seconds to figure out what it meant. Then I had to use Google to confirm what I thought it meant.

also - more people seem to be using Skype for Business in the office. This greatly increases the chances of me accidentally messaging the wrong person about wrestling.
What does it mean?

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Id tell them to GTF if that was the case.

Theres too many mad data deals around these days tobe putting up with that shite

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Yeah, I complained about to them about it before. Why can't you send me a text or email when my credit drops belowa certain amount? Because we don't do it that way, bye.
My old student credit card was like that, it would allow me to go over my limit and then charge me a fee for going over the limit. The whole fucking point of a limit is to stop me spending over that amount you fuckers.

ann post

Solutions
Id tell them to GTF if that was the case.

Theres too many mad data deals around these days tobe putting up with that shite

aye even with this i get by on about 240 a year for unlimited data and never having to answer the phone because it doesn't work. I'd nearly pay extra for that tbh.

old

Contributor
Since 2000
MOTD2 on a Monday means that I can't waste time reading football articles online and have to avoid all sports bulletins.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Lightning Bolt
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Panikatax, Chimers (Australia), Fierce Shook, Carpark Sci-fi
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
100 gecs
Olympia Theatre
72 Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 K135, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads