Mighty Boosh Tickets (1 Viewer)

ImOldGregg

Hey there,

I have 2 Mighty Boosh tickets for Friday the 19th of September 2008 in the Olympia in Dublin. I have a wedding on the same day so i'm desperately trying to swap them for another evening. If you can fix it for me to get to go midweek or saturday, i would be very grateful and there could be something in it for you.

Thanks.

What was the story with these? I heard they were due to play but tickets weren't on sale and anytime I checked for tickets they are listed as not available (as opposed to sold out). So am I too late?

I'd buy your friday tickets if you wanna just sell 'em.

Wow, i can't believe i didn't think of selling them immediately for half price when there's such a ridiculous demand. Thanks morg. I'll meet you on O' Connell bridge at 5.47am on Sat 31st May, you can give me half price, or whatever you can afford. Cheers

P.S. I'll be wearing a ford transit on my head.

I'll take them off ya for 1/2 price.

Wow, i can't believe i didn't think of selling them immediately for half price when there's such a ridiculous demand. Thanks morg. I'll meet you on O' Connell bridge at 5.47am on Sat 31st May, you can give me half price, or whatever you can afford. Cheers

P.S. I'll be wearing a ford transit on my head.

Savage man, thats deadly. I'll be the one meeting some other cocksucker selling me his Tom Waits tickets for half price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back