Midlake - The Courage of Others (2 Viewers)

thats fair enough. Antiphon was really good but I don't think the post Tim Smith era can ever rival anything with him in the band. Thats just a personal bias.

He's still gone so the lineup for the new album (not due out til March) will be the same as for Antiphon.

thats fair enough. Antiphon was really good but I don't think the post Tim Smith era can ever rival anything with him in the band. Thats just a personal bias.

He's still gone so the lineup for the new album (not due out til March) will be the same as for Antiphon.
Yeah - it’s a different feel in many respects to their other ones
I’m looking forward to the new one. I played the shit out of antiphon when I got it first - interesting to see where they go next.

Yeah - it’s a different feel in many respects to their other ones
I’m looking forward to the new one. I played the shit out of antiphon when I got it first - interesting to see where they go next.
here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I keep thinking of these guys when this thread appears
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as Neutral Milk Hotel or this Green Lung album.
I honestly can’t remember ever listening to it. I only remembered we did it because I thought I’d give Midlake a chance as I’d never heard them before. Then saw a familiar album cover and thought, no wait, they’re shite.

I honestly can’t remember ever listening to it. I only remembered we did it because I thought I’d give Midlake a chance as I’d never heard them before. Then saw a familiar album cover and thought, no wait, they’re shite.
you're definitely not invited to my Steeley Dan/Midlake appreciate party in my gaff next week then

Yes

I think we all agreed that the opening track is a belter and the rest of the album is a bit of a mush

Yes

I had forgotten that. Jesus what a woeful album. Still agree with my review of it.

I think we all agreed that the opening track is a belter and the rest of the album is a bit of a mush
It's as bad as the rest of the album

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back