Members mom is a whore (1 Viewer)

JANER said:
theweeyin

i saw loads of whore last night.

and i only got this photo

176931807_6a056d491e.jpg

is it one of those "trick" things that you stare at and just as you becone bored a whore pops up and screams at you?

god I'll never tire of that sound

whores

sreaming

c0De_n1NjA said:
anyone here ever visited a prostitute?
Regularly. I have one in ballsbridge, an african lady called Cootie. She looks like a fat spotty Erykah Badu and lets me hit her tits with a hairbrush. €150 call in, and a free whiskey and ice.

Cootie actually has a business card, i have a spare one i could get couriered out to you by close of play. Its a bit tacky to be honest, she can be vulgar at times. It has her name (cootie anbagou) set in times bold, with "jungle fever? fill my beever (sp)" beneath and a stock art pic of a man with a question mark over his head - bizarre. It actually puts me off her a little, that and the spider veins on her arse.

c0De_n1NjA said:
anyone here ever visited a prostitute?
Once....like drugs had to try just the once.
Was in London back in 89 or so and erm she was one of those momma types............needless to say not a good performence from moi !ninjaaaa

Amsterdam doesn't count. I have never experienced better women than in the states. I attended a seminar in denver in '87, and my host, the COO of an exploration PLC brought me and some of the other delegates on a weekend whoring spree. We went golfing with "call girls", ate with them, drank with them and "partied" with them, i didnt know whose porridge i was stirring. We even went whoring with them. I had such a dense coating or gleet on my thighs the next day, i actually left a foggy trail in the pool after my morning dip.

thad wrongcock said:
Amsterdam doesn't count. I have never experienced better women than in the states. I attended a seminar in denver in '87, and my host, the COO of an exploration PLC brought me and some of the other delegates on a weekend whoring spree. We went golfing with "call girls", ate with them, drank with them and "partied" with them, i didnt know whose porridge i was stirring. We even went whoring with them. I had such a dense coating or gleet on my thighs the next day, i actually left a foggy trail in the pool after my morning dip.

holy shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back