Meeting People (2 Viewers)

speak fondly of me to you parents

View attachment 12523

Oh my god

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like Camus and all, even enough to have read more than that one book but still.

giphy.gif

A lot of people coupled up just before lockdown, as there’s nothing quite like national panic to make you want company.
Real life is starting to kick in now, so there’ll be a whole lot of people back out there in the next few weeks.

There was a headline in some dutch paper at the start of lockdown, people were advising that single people who were nervous about catching Covid should find a "sexbuddy"

A lot of people coupled up just before lockdown, as there’s nothing quite like national panic to make you want company.
Real life is starting to kick in now, so there’ll be a whole lot of people back out there in the next few weeks.

Yeah - I don't really have any aspiration of even putting an app on my phone at present - Thinking about the massive trust game that its gonna be for the forseeable. That said I'm not really a 'in it for the ride' type so its not too much of a concern.

There was a headline in some dutch paper at the start of lockdown, people were advising that single people who were nervous about catching Covid should find a "sexbuddy"
So a monogamous friends-with-benifits?
It makes sense.

More like monogamous not-friends with benefits, no?

Monogamous friends-with-benefits is basically a standard relationship.

I wouldn’t have thought so. It’s not like you’re hanging out all the time and doing stuff together...well other stuff anyway. There’s also no intention of it being long term.

I wouldn’t have thought so. It’s not like you’re hanging out all the time and doing stuff together...well other stuff anyway. There’s also no intention of it being long term.
THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO.

THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO.
I get that, but you are rarely a very close friend with a regular hook up without it ending in disaster.
Friends with benefits are usually someone in your general friend circle that you wouldn’t normally hang out with one on one. The exception being to have sex.
If you’re being monogamous for a few weeks/months you’re still intending on sleeping with other people when pub and clubs open up and have no long term intentions for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back