McDowell's stunt (1 Viewer)

haelth_bulletin.jpg

17th May 2007

good bowel movement - good consistancy
BP slightly high
Oitnment seem to have done the trick

holy shit, have they hired the staff of the daily sport?

http://www.progressivedemocrats.ie/press_room/2367/

weirdly, it gives the first convincing arguments i've seen for, er, voting fine gael... are they doing this out of desperation, or because they think it's a brilliant, planned strategy?

and this must be the biggest non-sequitur of a metaphor (meataphor?) they could find:

Would a sensible person order a steak in a vegetarian restaurant?

Enda Kenny prefers to ally Fine Gael with the Green Party than with the Progressive Democrats even though such a move would put the Labour Party at the centre of political gravity of a Rainbow government. When the question of reconciling conflicting policy positions is put to him, he replies blithely “it'll be alright on the night”.

Does McDowell seriously think that FG & PDs would have the numbers to form a government without Labour?

Fucking hell. The PDs are starting to make Noel Ivory and John Bracken look like paragons of sanity.

"Don't pollute the river, start a new river, and let the hippies drown in their own dreadlock stench and then we will all get to the ocean and we will have a beautiful and romantic relationship with money."

He's bleedin' gorgeous in that piccie.
(If you squish him up a bit, he'd look like Goose from Top Gun - only not in Top Gun, in ER).

I thought this thread said McDowell's a Cunt.

Oh, I see.

That whole thing was very so's yer sister; ask yer ma. But Gormley was gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back