McCabe Scandal (1 Viewer)

xsteox

Supporter
So this is rumbling on & getting uglier by the day. I can see katherine Zappone being outed from her ministry, just to save some face for FG. garda commisioner will probably either stay or it'll be another fired/"retired" like last one. Certinly won't be goin off her own bat. Anyone else got a take on it??

more FUBAR than GUBU.

i really don't care who said what to whom, when and why. this is no time for political capital. if this was g.b., people would have fallen on swords by now (before a lazarine rehab in a few years).

none of the political parties or indos looks any better for their respective stances, and the shinners would do well to avoid stories that mention "garda" and "mccabe" in the same sentence.

throw mccabe €2-3m as an interim, hardship payment and get sir john goldring & co. to start digging around or this will keep happening and less dogged, more fragile souls than mccabe will succumb.

37a555729312e9d1a349cee8e2bb4376283c9d48.gif

Anyone care to give this in a point form timeline?
Everytime I hear something about this on the radio it's like a group of fans talking about Game Of Thrones. If you are not familiar with the thing, you're lost.

Anyone care to give this in a point form timeline?
Everytime I hear something about this on the radio it's like a group of fans talking about Game Of Thrones. If you are not familiar with the thing, you're lost.

It's your bog-standard 'let's concoct some bullshit using the apparatus of government to smear and/or intimidate a whistleblower' story, isn't it?

It's like something from bbc's line of duty.

I find the tusla thing about copy and pasting sentences from one file to another to be bizarre, let alone not proofreading what was. If that was general practice in tusla, they need to be reviewing more than one file and if not, if it was just this one file, copied and pasted then that raises different questions.

Overall, I don't know what to think but that it is just awful stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back