Max Tundra + Spectac (1st Aug - Sugar Club) & Cylob + Formika (2nd Aug - Whelans) (1 Viewer)

muddymae said:
i need all the holes in my face

nose, mouth etc

so . . . you do really need a thump

ahhh now!
we're supposed to be talking about the vinyl viper, max i'm gonna attacks that part o your body that wanna boogie on down the tundra, ben how do they get so many funky tunes inside the jacobs eh.... fig rolls :rolleyes:

i think i need more coffee.
anyway lock up your daughters !baggyyyy and book a seat at govindas !cheezy cos the maaaaaan is back in town. SHAMONE to that! .|..|

yep,

it's one of the best things ever... i guess he'll play it on saturday. have heard him doing it live before.

thegoone said:
i heard formika does a cracker of a dillon dancers rmx?
anyone heard it

jeebs... he knows a LOT about sound, from an academic standpoint but where he succeeds and many others fail is that he has an *amazing* imagination and sense of rhythm. his stuff i've heard is really varied... smart, bright, snappy... his stuff is mostly centered around beats and rhythms and their development throughout the song... but, maybe it's because i don't know enough about it, but i wouldn't say he falls into any particular 'genre' as such...
he's putting the finishing touches to a daemien frost remix which he's supposedly giving it's debut on saturday...
i'm very excited to hear it.

thegoone said:
whats it like dude
this formika dude ive never heard before
i think i read an article bout him in event guide
he does strange electronic stuff no?

yer right there

but spectac doesnt really twiddle my knobs
he has that cyborg song on the FES album
which personally i dont thinks too hot and i think theres other mp3s on their site (i read his new album is to be hot shit but ill
wait to hear it as im sceptical) and Max O tundra is over here so often hes an honourary citizen so ill give that a miss
worth 7.50 all the same

sunday also sounds good
except for the djs playing theyre amateurs i heard

oh, sorry to hear that... personally, listen to ben dj has always resulted in a completely deadly buzz...
as for sunday, heh... i think fun is the idea really.
hang on, what the fuck are you saying?

thegoone said:
yer right there

but spectac doesnt really twiddle my knobs
he has that cyborg song on the FES album
which personally i dont thinks too hot and i think theres other mp3s on their site (i read his new album is to be hot shit but ill
wait to hear it as im sceptical) and Max O tundra is over here so often hes an honourary citizen so ill give that a miss
worth 7.50 all the same

sunday also sounds good
except for the djs playing theyre amateurs i heard

i think one of them shagged one of the other and it made the whole thing a little uncomfortable...

a here... i just don't think he's got the sponds to do a DIY on it... i think something was supposed to happen with volta sounds but am not sure of the details.

as for joking, rumours and shagging? fuck. don't get me started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back