Massive clearout. All kinds of electrical goodies (1 Viewer)

saturnalia

im going travelling and trying to shed my skin so getting rid of all this and more.

Marchall Jcm 2000 Dsl (€820)

This is a fantastic amp, used by some of the best players in the world. if you want versarility, you have it in abundance with this amp at the flick of a switch.

I have had it for about 1 1/2 years now and it has not left my bedroom. It has been played quite regularly keeping it in shape but it is in almost perfect condition in every way.

I am looking for €820 Euros and can deliver within reason if travel is a problem.

"The Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100 is a 100 watt all tube head designed for the professional guitarist. It’s a cross between the JCM 800 and the 1959 SLP (Super Lead Plexi) or its like have two 1959SLP’s in one amp where each one has its own master volume. If you only need 50 watts then see DSL 50. The sound of the amp is from 1959SLP clean to ultra gain like that found on the JCM800 2203. DSL (Dual Super Lead) means it has two channels: Classic (normal) and Ultra which can get sound ranging from clean to high gain JCM800 style sound. Each of two footswitchable channels can operate in two different modes by pressing a switch located between its Volume and Gain controls. This mode switch is used to change the channel’s voicing and gain characteristics. For the Ultra Gain channel the first mode gives you a high gain JCM800 style tone while the second mode is even louder with a midrange boost for higher gain possibilities. The Classic Gain channel modes are Clean and Crunch. Clean allows you to go from Clean to a Plexi type of crunch while in Crunch mode you can go up to JCM800 2203 Grind sound.

The JCM2000 is an all tube amp with the exception of the solid-state rectifier. The power section uses (4) EL-34 power tubes which outputs up to 100 watts in to 16, 8, or 4 ohm cabinets. There are three speaker jacks on the back panel. On is for connecting to a 16 ohm cabinet only while the other two are wired in parallel. The two parallel jacks can be used to connect to a single 4 ohm cabinet, single 8 ohm cabinet, or two 8 ohm cabinets. 4 ohms is the lowest rating the amp can use so it won’t work with two 4 ohm cabinets for instance.

The four 12AX7 (ECC83) preamp tubes are for the two preamp channels, reverb driver, Tone Shift and Deep circuits, and effects loop. The ECC83’s and the power tubes are the sound of the amp. The Deep Switch is located on the front panel of the amp and gives your tone a tune bass resonance that increases the low-end of your sound without making it sound muddy or boomy (good low end). The Tone Shift is used to get a scooped out tone usually found in Metal. With the switch pushed in you can then turn the Middle tone control to remove a lot of the mids for a classic metal tone.

The controls on the front panel of the amp from left to right are: Deep switch, Presence, Treble, Middle, Bass, Tone Shift switch, Reverb Channel B, Reverb Channel A, Volume for Ultra channel, Mode switch for Ultra channel, Gain Ultra channel, Channel switch (A/B), Classic channel volume, Classic channel Mode switch, Classic channel gain, and the input jack.

You may have noticed there are two reverb controls, one for each channel. The reverb unit is an Accutronics Spring Reverb which has a more classic sound. If you want to use a cleaner sounding reverb then you can insert one in the Effects Loop located on the back panel of the amp. It allows you to connect to delay, reverbs, and other effects post preamp section. There’s a switch that allows you to match the gain level for +4dBV (rack gear) or -10dBV (Stomp boxes).

Features

Incredible Marshall Sound
All Tube Design
100 Watts RMS
(4) EL-34 Power Tubes
(3) 12AX7 (ECC83) Preamp Tubes
Three Band EQ (Treble/Middle/Bass)
Presence Control
Tone Shift and Deep Switch
Effects Loop
Spring Reverb

Sony CDP-Xe 530 Cd Player (€130)

This CD player sounds extremely good for a budget machine. It has audiophile quantities combined with lots of features and good build quality. It has CD text, display off (for improved sound quality), line out volume control (handy if your amp does not have a remote control) and a good remote control.

The sound quality is surprisingly very good for the price. The bass won’t match Sony’s more expensive CD player or even a basic offering from the likes of NAD but I think its very good for the price when comparing it the older more expensive CD players. The sound is smooth and seductive although in can sound slightly harsh when playing poor quality pop songs. It copes with folk, dance and indie best. Even pop songs still sound good when comparing it to a budget Pioneer. It never sounds bright and it also never sounds dull.

The build quality is on par with a £300+ CD player and all the controls feel like a typical Sony – very classy.

M-Audio Delta 1010 (€140)

The Delta 1010LT delivers much of the same universal connectivity, high fidelity and seamless performance as the popular Delta 1010 on a single PCI card?and at a fraction of the price. Multiple analog I/O, MIDI, S/PDIF and surround sound support are all here. Two inputs even have mic/line preamps on XLR connectors, saving the expense of outboard preamps. It?s all on a compact, half-size PCI card with two color-coded breakout cables. Combine up to four Deltas in your system for a maximum of 32 analog and four stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs.

Ill let it go for €140. It sells new in Waltons €250. It has been used but to be honest its not the type of product that gets damaged. Its in perfect wrking order.

Sony Minidisc Mds-Je330 (€110)

In absolutely perfect condition. This is a fantastic minidisk recorder/player and it hasn’t left my bedroom since I got it.

Sony's MDS-JE330 MiniDisc Recorder records up to 74 minutes of stereo and features wide bit stream technology for clear reproduction of sensitive low-level music. The 20-Bit analog-to-digital converter delivers a wider dynamic range than 16-bit circuitry. And with the handy text entry feature, you store disk names, track names, artist's names, even lyrics for easy readout - so you'll never have to remember what's on your MiniDisc. Wide Bit Stream Technology maintains 20-bit precision through the recording process, for clearer reproduction of delicate, low-level music. Hybrid Pulse D/A Converter is an advanced Compact Disc design that places the Digital-to-Analog Converter and digital filter on single integrated circuit. Off-Center Insulator Feet protect the unit from shelf-borne vibration. Insulator feet reduce the harmful effects of resonance on analog circuitry and the laser servo. Off-center screw holes help to diffuse modes of vibration. Smart Space feature provides a uniform three-second spacing between all songs. Auto Cut Record Pause feature places deck in Record Pause mode after recording 30 seconds of silence. CD Synchro Recording simplifies making cassettes or MDs from Compact Disc. It releases from Record/Pause mode automatically when the CD Player goes into Play. Un-Do Last Edit is the convenience that lets you reverse your last Move, Erase or Combine edit. Un-do remains available until you eject the disc or record over your work. MiniDisc enables you to continue shaping your music, even after it's recorded. A-B erase is ideal for deleting interruptions like radio commercials.

General
MPN: MDS-JE330
Product Type: MiniDisc recorder
Width: 16.9 in
Depth: 11 in
Height: 3.7 in
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Enclosure Color: Black
Enclosure Material: Metal
Audio system
Sound Output Mode: Hi-Fi stereo
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
Built-in Display: Fluorescent
Additional Features: Jog dial, ATRAC technology, gold plated connectors
Md system
Type: MiniDisc recorder
Media Load Type: Slot-load
Playback Modes: Program play, random play / shuffle, all tracks repeat, one track repeat
Edit Functions: Title input, rehearsal, Smart Space, combine, divide, erase, A-B erase, move, undo, track marking
Response Bandwidth: 5 - 20000 Hz
Dynamic Range: 94 dB
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 94 dB
Features: Advanced time shift recording, synchro recording, sampling rate converter, monaural playback mode, mono extended time recording
Remote control
Type: Remote control - infrared
Connections
Connector Type:
1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear
1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear
1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear

Hh Ma100 Pa (€100)

It features on the front 5 Channels with reverb, 2 inputs per channel, Swithchable reverb on each channel, bass & treble controls on each channel, individual volume on each channel, presence, master volume, master reverb control and of course the on/off switch.
On the back it has 2 speaker outs, echon send/return, aux input, slave output ans reverb footswith control.

I have had this sitting around for some time and am looking to clear out some space as I have too much unused equipemnt lying about.

I would accept €100 for it.

And a 1997 Toyota Starlet with 183,000 Km NCT'd to 06 2010. €1500.

Is all this gear up for sale in the last couple of weeks an indication of the downturn in the market?
just noticed loads of stuff for sale recently.

Th PA is the one from the 70s alright. I dont have any pictures at the moment but will try to get some up of everything advertised here.

The reason for the sale is Im going travelling and need the money and need to clear out some space. I have more stuff too.

iTrip. €25
I lost my iPod so no longer have any use for this. Its a handy little yoke for listening to your iPod through the radio so perfect for listening in the car.

Laney TT 4 x 12 Cabinet. €600
This is a cabinet designed to work with the Laney TT amp but to be honest , I use it with a Marchall JCM 2000 and I think it souinds better with that. Its the straight cab with coasters and two metal handles for carrying. Im not %100 sure what speakers are in it but I will let you k now tomorrow.

Pioneer CS-777 Speaker. €30
I use this with my wharfedale 100W speakers on my music system as something like a subwoofer. Obviously its not designed for that but it has a good deep bass sound and works very well. Not a bad speaker at all and a steal at this price.

Phillips VHS Combi TV.€50
This is a relatively new (2 YEAR) VHS combo 22" tv with video plus and fastext. Very handy for collectors of VHS or anyone with old VHS lying around and no way to watch them.

Matsui MHF 949.€30

CD, Tape and radio combo with 3 CD changer and seperate speaker.

Behringer Ultra G DI Box. €20
Unbelievable.
  • Switchable, extremely authentic speaker simulation
  • Internal battery automatically shut off when phantom power is connected
  • Direct connection of amplifier outputs with ratings of up to 3,000 Watts
  • Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +48 dBu
  • Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
  • Rugged, road-proof aluminum case
  • Stackable oversized rubber corners
  • BEHRINGER OT-1 output transformer for full galvanic isolation and S/N ratio of over 100 dB
No more fiddling around for hours-trying to get your mic in the 'perfect' spot to record your tracks. No more trying to match up the volume and sound you got from your last recording. Behringer made it simple for you with the GI100 direct box!
Whether you’re recording or on stage, or you need a reliable direct box to get your guitar sound right to the console with full dynamics and power without noise. The engineers at Behringer give you their GI100, which features a switchable speaker simulation designed by Juergen Rath that so convincingly emulates a 4 x 12” cabinet. You may never ever need to mic your speaker cabinets again.
Main Features and Performance
It is red with big rubber bumpers on all four corners to keep it from getting beat up. It has an output to mixer balanced, mic level out. Two 20 db switches to increase the operating range of the Ultra –G, allowing it to accept anything from the low-level signal to the high-impedance microphone or guitar to the loudspeaker output of a guitar amp. Yes that’s right, this thing can handle up to 3000 watts of power with no problem.
It also has on the input side a direct link to your cabinet so you can simultaneously run your instrument though the GI100 and complete your normal signal path by connect the direct link back to your cabinet. This way you won’t blow your amp!
Once its all hooked up all you need to do next is press the Virtual 4x12 cab simulator button and your off and running. You will have the best sounding 4x12 cab on the block. It’s that simple!

Cowbell.€15

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back