Managerial roundabout thread (1 Viewer)

Depends who they get. Probably some relegation battle veteran like Ian Dowie or someone who comes in and shouts them out of the bottom three. I'm now not sure if it's Hull I hate or Brown. They play the worst ball in england but I'm unsure if it was all Browns fault.

Ah Fuck it. It is his fault he's a cunt.

That's probably why. I'd love to see a compilation of his post match interviews though. Comic gold. Like David Brent goes football. His claim that his team didn't have a "game plan" after we put five past them last week was one of my favorites. He should have just said the manager's shite instead.

Depends who they get. Probably some relegation battle veteran like Ian Dowie or someone who comes in and shouts them out of the bottom three.

I don't believe it I actually got a prediction right. This has NEVER happened before. I thought Everton would get Richard Dunne for fuck sake.

That's it I'm tipping Hull to stay up and Stuttgart to beat Barcelona on penalties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back