Managerial roundabout thread (1 Viewer)

anyone watch shams v drogs on rte 2 last friday night? rovers fans were giving roddy dogs abuse....singing a pile of songs about him...my fave??? "roddy collins beats his wife, beats his wife...etc etc" :D
must run in the family, that carry on.

What a terrible appointment, Megson has won 15% of his premier league games and has relegated his last two teams, surely there is someone better??

Newcastle have confirmed that Kevin Keegan will make a dramatic return to manager the club.

I can just imagine the disccusion in the Toon boardroom:

"So lads, we got beaten by six goals at the weekend, we need to sort out the defence, what's the solution?"

"I know, Kevin Keegan!"

Muppets.

I can just imagine the disccusion in the Toon boardroom:

"So lads, we got beaten by six goals at the weekend, we need to sort out the defence, what's the solution?"

"I know, Kevin Keegan!"

Muppets.
Imagine the interview...

"I'd luv it if I got the job. Luv it!"

poor phil, where's the loyaty. he took them up a few divisions, kept them in the premier....i know he's a mentaller, but...hold on, actually, they're all mentallers aren't they?

It's hard to pinpoint what I dislike most about Brown. The on the pict team talk, the singing, the fucking goatee he used to have.

Oh no wait, it's all the fucking whinging bullshit he said in the past 12 months about Arsenal fixtures.

Why is there not a "Fuck Phil Brown" thread ?

No sympathy for the fucking cunt. Hope whoever takes over buries McShane in the Conference (if it's still called the fucking conference. Does Vauxhall still make cars even ?)

He's a goon with a big ego but he was generally entertaining.. Did very well to get that team promoted and keep them up, I'm sure he'll get a Championship job somewhere no bother. Seems crazy timing from Hull though, they were struggling under Brown but they must be certainties to go down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back