malahide has a head shop!!1 (1 Viewer)

it's a ridiculous situation when "legal highs" are probably more dangerous and unpleasant than illegal drugs, but unfortunately that seems to be the case with a lot of the popular wares sold in these places.

these "spice" and "smoke" legal alternatives to cannabis are just effectless plant matter sprayed with recently synthesised research chemicals, substances shamefully not even named on the packets, which are often considered falsely to be "natural" in origin. it makes it pretty dodgy as, while cannabis itself has had a very long history of use and it's effects are pretty well understood, these new chemical drugs have had very little testing and virtually no research done into their action and effects. likewise, while mdma is hardy a totally safe drug, i'd wager that bzp is actually more physically harmful and potentially dangerous. it's also outrageous that psilocybin mushrooms are now illegal, but these shops can sell aminita muscaria mushrooms, which can make people extremely ill.

whenever these chemicals end up being banned, it makes the whole situation of "legal highs" being potentially dodgy much worse, as another new and obscure untested chemical drug comes into the shops to take its place. i'll also bet that illegal drugs will start to be adulterated with this "legal high" stuff (mdma cut down with bzp, marijuana mixed with "spice") along with other muck (any nasty cheap synthetics / research chemicals aka "designer drugs" in the case of ecstacy and sand in marijuana).

that bloke in dirty pretty things was always at the khat

dvd_dirtyprettythings_1.jpg

illegal over here as far as i know.
and to actually answer your question-no,not heard anything about it,not saying it cant be found,just that it seems to be particular to north/east africans.

I think there's one of the poorer emirates states where the entire country is basically addicted to that stuff.

Edit: It's Yemen, about 80% of the male population and 45% of the female are said to be habitual (daily) users.

that bloke in dirty pretty things was always at the khat

Carl Barat ???

There was a documentary on BBC 3 there a while ago about legal highs that talked about the way they just change the chemical make up of the drugs to keep them legal and most of them say not for human consumption on them anyways.

Here's part one of six
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The best part is the presenter stating many times that he worked in the music business and did drugs but definitely doesn't do drugs anymore........ can't do admit to anything that might rule out those lucrative Saturday evening shows !!!!

Just moving back to the ops point

I'm not surprised one of these has opened in Malahide! One thing I love about the sale of drugs is that its one business were the working class get to rip off the middle class for a change. Think about it, how much bosco would you say kids for malahide , foxrock and donnybrook are buying everyweek??? Thats some sweet action!

Last week got smoke x, smoke xx, and smoke xxx.
Just wanted to try all sorts of this brand to see is there any difference.
Found it best on herbalsmokemix com , fast deliver and got some gifts also.
Smoke X, was light, but good.
Smoke xx, was a bit more chill, good.
Smoke xxx, was very strong, came back only after 3hours.

go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back