Major Pleasures (13 Viewers)

i used a 1000 grit diamond stone for plane blades, and i have a stropping wheel on my slow wet grinder which i can finish them off with if i need.. for the woodturning gouges, i usually just use the wet stone for sharpening.
You bought one of those Tormek things? Nice... which did you get?

i bought a cheap scheppach knockoff of it; pretty much identical in format. got it in mcquillans; one issue is the main stone is not uniform in hardness so it develops a 'hop'. great for keeping the gouges sharp.

they've a very similar smaller one for about half the price.

Did some writing and recording yesterday. It was a purely motivational session.

I'm listening to the rough mix all morning now looking for trouble spots (of which there are many) and it turns out the tune is deadly! I didn't realise this when I was doing it.

Love when that happens.
"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"></iframe>

Last edited:
I was in an inexplicably grumpy mood, I mean I have enough reasons to be grumpy, but definitely had a cloud over me all evening.

Then that non-rent paying feline friend that is always here finally presented her kittens. Five healthy looking floofs of wobbly cuteness. The owner has built a little town for them to live in. It's like the Truman Show, but with kittens.

I am.working on site in a large holiday camp in the Midlands today.

Doing put of hours service work, I'd been told.that the last place I'm going to today would only have access available.from 11, meaning that I'd be here till after midnight. I've just finished my second to last job here and have been told that I can get into the last place at 9:30. Should be home before 12 now.

Doing put of hours service work, I'd been told.that the last place I'm going to today would only have access available.from 11, meaning that I'd be here till after midnight. I've just finished my second to last job here and have been told that I can get into the last place at 9:30. Should be home before 12 now.
or 11.39 to precise

Penter Carcs

This pile of priceless junk brings me immense pleasure.

318200083_10158481980896741_4728618244802482138_n.jpg

Is that Conzos old sg?

It is. I managed to break it and fix it again too. I since got a maple back strap across the neck joint and sounds better than ever. I have a Dimarzio PAf in the bridge and a hefty Bare Knuckle P90 in the neck. Love this guitar.

It is. I managed to break it and fix it again too. I since got a maple back strap across the neck joint and sounds better than ever. I have a Dimarzio PAf in the bridge and a hefty Bare Knuckle P90 in the neck. Love this guitar.
It's having a wild life! Fair play to you

Just swapped out a dud indicator bulb on the van
Been living with it for months, but NCT is up

Took about two fucking minutes
I was like Rocky at the top of the steps after doing it

Doesn't take much, lads

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
  • M
  • rettucs
  • dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back