Major Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I like Pink Floyd up to a point (around Live in Pompeii), I was just using @Denny Oubidoux’s love of all Pink Floyd (including the artsy fartsy whale rock of later years) to make an awesome joke.

(DEATH TO FALSE METAL btw)
It was a crap joke and some folks who are precious about criticism of their own favourites joined in.

I completely agree that Floyd after the early 70s just get worse. the two albums without Waters are two of the worst LPs I've ever heard. they did lots of nice stuff up until the early 70s.

jeff-gif.11124

I'm on budget thumped and all the cool reacts had been used up at tht point

One year I found an article in the paper about what the Christmas cards you send say about you. Scanned it and printed it out onto a load of A4 sheets of white card, folded them and sent them as Christmas cards to all the friends-and-relations. Was v proud of myself
Discussion Smile GIF by Yellowstone

I've spent too much time in minor complaints.

I finished work at whatever o'clock, and was leaning against a lamp post in a queue for a 24 hour shop. The couple in front of me turned around, they were on it, and one said "You look like you're in a movie". The other said "you look like you're in a band".

And there was no badness to what they said. None of that, you know, Irish way of saying something like that. "I'm saying you look good mate". Genuine nice compliments from people buying booze at three in the morning. Then they apologised, and I apologised for them feeling like they needed to apologise.

England is shit, but not all of it is shit. But at least I look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back