Major Pleasures (5 Viewers)

This is only my second week listening to my Spotify Discover Weekly...and its fucking incrdible! two weeks in a row! I'm late to this party, but what a treat.

My Discovery Weekly has been ruined by my kids and their terrible taste in music
I fear that my woman is gonna fuck mine up by playing bell x1. Don't get me wrong,I have great respect for the lads but they are the thin end of a wedge I want little to do with.

Thankfully she balances it out with a bit of classic AOR

My spotify discovery weekly is awful, I can see the connections the algorithm is making, and why, and it's wrong, always wrong. Well sometimes it's just "you seem to like the Clash, have you considered listening to Combat Rock by the Clash?" and i'm like ok thank u spotify.

My dad just texted me his first ever smiley.

To let me know that he is out of surgery for his hip replacement this morning.

Just a smiley.

Related minor complaint, my father needed a new hip and I was worried about him when I dropped him off to the hospital this morning.
My dad got a new hip last week! All is going well so far.

You can provide feedback directly by clicking the heart or the minus on the songs in the list. I think it helps a bit
I did not know that, but i'm ok, I don't need to train an algorithm, I like to discover music in my own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back