Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I thought sea based activities would be good for ones achy joints and bones? Kids on the other hand....

Lovely afternoon today cosplaying as a millionaire in Sandymount, meeting a friend and having proper deep chats.

Walked 15km in the last 2 days and saw parts of the city I hadn't before.

Chatting again with strangers.

Soaking up the weirdness of being half locked in half locked down Dublin.

There'll be no other August like this again (well I hope fucking not).

Getting properly deep in to a good biography. In this case Careless Love by Peter Guralnick, on the decline and fall of Elvis Presley.
ooh that sounds good

I just read the Jerry Lee Lewis one..was only alright

ooh that sounds good

I just read the Jerry Lee Lewis one..was only alright
It's outstanding. It's actually Part II of two, Part I is "Last Train to Memphis" which is up to when Elvis was drafted and went to Germany. I read that years back - was equally comprehensive and well-written. Together that's about 1200 pages of Elvis.

It's outstanding. It's actually Part II of two, Part I is "Last Train to Memphis" which is up to when Elvis was drafted and went to Germany. I read that years back - was equally comprehensive and well-written. Together that's about 1200 pages of Elvis.

When I started in the civil service donkeys years ago my manager at the time was rereading it. He was a massive Elvis fan and he said that was the best biography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back