Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Found my wedding ring. It had been lost for 30 hours. I was in a bit of a state. Very Gollum.

A very perverse "major pleasure", but fucking hell.
We were doing a bag pack for our school in Tesco a couple of years ago, noticed my wedding ring was missing and had to chase this poor woman through the shopping centre, and pour her shopping out onto the ground. Found it thankfully!

Ah while it's nowhere near as deadly as having a deadly little baby, I've had really bad double vision for almost a month and I felt like I lived on another planet , but it seems to be settling with my radiotherapy treatment. So winners all round for everyone !

Swam in the sea with the young relative today.

I retired from sea based activities due to the old chronic pain problems in 04/05. the wee one adores the sea altogether so I spent the last 8 weeks conditioning myself to the water about twice a week and working with accupunturist and it all worked out. Am allowed in the sea again which is great because its a fair bit of earth.

I might go for a swim in the lake at the weekend, if the weather makes it tempting enough. Its a spring lake so it tends to be a bit icy at the best of times.
I often see people swimming in the sea at Clontarf near me but I'm not convinced it isn't filthy

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back