Major Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Because I now have all music ever on my phone I've fallen out of the habit of sitting down at home and listening to music. As a result I've a large stack of unplayed vinyl in my house. Last night I picked one at random and listened to it. Then when it was over i enjoyed it so much that I picked another random one. It was great.

Finally, a reason to post this
tumblr_mp72xioEVi1rw25u4o1_500.png

Because I now have all music ever on my phone I've fallen out of the habit of sitting down at home and listening to music. As a result I've a large stack of unplayed vinyl in my house. Last night I picked one at random and listened to it. Then when it was over i enjoyed it so much that I picked another random one. It was great.

At it again this morning.

If anyone gives a shit I'm keeping track of what's coming out of the pile on my insta stories

Just ordered a pair of Sennheiser Hd650's from Thomann

I've no studio monitors here in my ladies gaf so fuck it..I'm getting the best cans I can afford to continue my musical explorations

Just ordered a pair of Sennheiser Hd650's from Thomann

I've no studio monitors here in my ladies gaf so fuck it..I'm getting the best cans I can afford to continue my musical explorations

They're compatible with sonarworks headphone edition Gaz. I do all my EQ work on my cans now.

Basically it's just a plugin you stick at on the master bus at the end and it sticks on on a compensating EQ curve to flatten the response of the headphones.

They're compatible with sonarworks headphone edition Gaz. I do all my EQ work on my cans now.

Basically it's just a plugin you stick at on the master bus at the end and it sticks on on a compensating EQ curve to flatten the response of the headphones.
Yeah I have sonarworks already been using it on my speakers. I'm basically gonna be just making music for headphones from here on out.

People with speakers can get stuffed

Incidentally , are you using them just plugged into your interface or have you a headphone amp?

focusrite recommend using cans with an impedance up to 250 ohms with my Scarlett 6i6 but I'm hoping the 300 ohms required by the HD650s won't be too much of a stretch

Incidentally , are you using them just plugged into your interface or have you a headphone amp?

focusrite recommend using cans with an impedance up to 250 ohms with my Scarlett 6i6 but I'm hoping the 300 ohms required by the HD650s won't be too much of a stretch

I just use the headphone jack on my 6i6. I bought a pair of HD25's specifically as I was getting sonarworks and I'm happy with the results. Things are translating way better to other speakers now

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back