Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Spent a lot of the weekend in my scary serial killer basement - replacing some of the cast iron waste pipe in my house with new PVC

1577637233689.png
Always takes longer than you think - and I couldn't use any fixtures while I had everything disconnected
But finish I did
1577637269513.png

RIght when I was finished I needed (and took) a quite big poo, and ran right down into the basement to sonically follow its path to turd town

Getting my Flush Of The Decade in right at the end. Typical. Still counts though.

The US woke but royalist twitter response has been the most predictable and insufferable.

Booked myself a small wee weekend trip to Glasgow for March in the Ryanair Sale. Going to go solo. Love solo travelling but don't get much of an opportunity when you're in a long term relationship, because as wonderful as solo travel is its always lovely to travel together, so you rarely get an opportunity.

haven't been to Glasgow as an adult, my Dad as a big Celtic fan brought us a lot as kids, but I'd say I've not been ssince I was about 11 or 12, so no real memory of the place. Seemed like a nice spot for a solo traveller who just wants to walk around and eat vegan food and see some art.

what?
Why?
Can’t stand the royals, the Crown or any of that nonsense. That’s the big one.
And basically, fuck all these rich people with endlessly entitled lives.

Also, not a fan of marriage at all – if it works for you, fair play – but it’s hilarious to see some dude have his life basically undergo a reverse takeover, and then have him shoehorned out of his original family. All while him thinking it’s basically his own idea. I’ve seen versions of this happen to people and it never gets old.

Not really a prejudice, but I do get a big kick out of millennials (if Megan & Harry are even that?) quitting their difficult job cos it’s too hard, but proudly framing it as personal growth on social media. Very funny to me.

I'm probably a bitter old prick, but I can't say it bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back