Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

They were good fun alright.

I really liked the Schizophonics before hand.

Great show and performances all round.
That schizophrenics lad was surprisingly tight despite not being able to stay still for a nanosecond. Probably helped having not more than 3 note riffs to keep in time. Still though, some energy

Great show and performances all round.
That schizophrenics lad was surprisingly tight despite not being able to stay still for a nanosecond. Probably helped having not more than 3 note riffs to keep in time. Still though, some energy

Have to say I thought your man was fairly nifty on the guitar. I picked up their album, haven't got to listen to it yet.

Have to say I thought your man was fairly nifty on the guitar. I picked up their album, haven't got to listen to it yet.

Ah he’d want to have some sort of chops playing like that and keeping time!
they Strike me as a band much more enjoyed live. Personally I Can’t imagine enjoying that stuff recorded anywhere near a live show.

I kept seeing posters for the RFTC gig and seeing that Schizophrenics were supporting but reading it as Stereophonics, and thinking "that's mad, I must think about that later" but not thinking about it, and basically existing on a loop. I've only thought just thought about it now.

Ah he’d want to have some sort of chops playing like that and keeping time!
they Strike me as a band much more enjoyed live. Personally I Can’t imagine enjoying that stuff recorded anywhere near a live show.

I have the feeling that you're probably right and that the record will end up in the pile marked "music bought in the heat of the moment at gigs which doesn't sound as good in the cold, sober light of day"

I have the feeling that you're probably right and that the record will end up in the pile marked "music bought in the heat of the moment at gigs which doesn't sound as good in the cold, sober light of day"
Well you never know. Always sound to buy a record if you enjoyed the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back