Supporter
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

Sincere good luck with the move, SeanC

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Sooo,

Currently moving house again. But this time I'm moving from the doss house to a boat.

I'll be merely renting a room.

I sat there earlier for half an hour, with no stress in my head, I just sat there and chilled.

There's only me and the guy running the boat right now, so I had my pick of the rooms. It's a good room. It's a fucking good room.

Also, he has actually had both his legs amputated below the knee. So being in this bit of the world, on a boat, where my Captain has two prosthetic legs, this is the most pirate I can ever be.

Feeling happy, like proper chuffed. Don't know how this has happened, but I'm good with it. We'll see what the fuel bills are like in the coming months.
Supposed to be some right characters living on boats in London. I look forward to some tales of the high seas! All the best Seanc

seanc

Supposed to be some right characters living on boats in London. I look forward to some tales of the high seas! All the best Seanc

I have worked on boats and literally all you talk about is air pressure, winds and the Shipping Forecast.

And also which is worse, a plumbing catastrophe or an electric catastrophe?
If you're answer is "the internet is down", then boats aren't for you.

Not YOU specifically of course.

This boat is good. It is storied and revered, not haunted or cursed like the other ones. and I've somehow fallen into it. She needs a LOT of structural done, she is on the verge of sinking. But I've been told I'm far too tall to worry about drowning.

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Sooo,

Currently moving house again. But this time I'm moving from the doss house to a boat.

I'll be merely renting a room.

I sat there earlier for half an hour, with no stress in my head, I just sat there and chilled.

There's only me and the guy running the boat right now, so I had my pick of the rooms. It's a good room. It's a fucking good room.

Also, he has actually had both his legs amputated below the knee. So being in this bit of the world, on a boat, where my Captain has two prosthetic legs, this is the most pirate I can ever be.

Feeling happy, like proper chuffed. Don't know how this has happened, but I'm good with it. We'll see what the fuel bills are like in the coming months.

Class. Nice one.

It'll be reassuring as well that if you end up in money difficulty with the captain and you land in court, you're guaranteed a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Brigid Mae Power & Band @ Bello Bar, Dublin
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Anvil
The Grand Social
35 Liffey St. Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 C3N0, Ireland
Destroyer
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads