Major Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I was enjoying the album @dunderhead posted in the new albums thread of Londons The Cro Magnon Band ,so I jumped on Facebook to ask if they had any shows this weekend. They got straight back with a negative ..but did recommend I go see Jim Jones on Sunday at a free fest.. pictured below ..which is a 40 min walk from my digs! Oh yes!

300433000_3197516363832652_4913902173257419330_n.jpg

So thats walking across to Denmark street and Carnaby ultimately Abbey Road on Saturday ,this fest on Sunday and Notting Hill Monday!

C'mon LAHNDAN! All female Slade tribute band? YES please

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nails Noddy's vocals anyway

She does a great 60s Cilla Black too, weirdly enough

Facebook link so probably won't show up here

I was enjoying the album @dunderhead posted in the new albums thread of Londons The Cro Magnon Band ,so I jumped on Facebook to ask if they had any shows this weekend. They got straight back with a negative ..but did recommend I go see Jim Jones on Sunday at a free fest.. pictured below ..which is a 40 min walk from my digs! Oh yes!

So thats walking across to Denmark street and Carnaby ultimately Abbey Road on Saturday ,this fest on Sunday and Notting Hill Monday!

My local is also having their festival, it's called Nestival. Not to be confused with other nestivals.

Unity division (who helped me move house), Fist (who played my wedding), Kill Raimi's, Etc., Damidge. Don't know what Warsnare and Poisonous Cunt are like, but I think I'll need to find out.

It's quick on the train.

This gig is off the wall brilliant. First band were amazing..and I got a snap with a living legend.

I played my first ever gig with a band last Saturday at the grand old age of 41. I played terrible but luckily the other 2 lads were deadly. It was good fun
Twas nice to meet ya. Sorry we didn't get over in time to catch yous or Gav.

I also climbed Croagh Patrick for the first time a few weeks back. Tough climb. The midges were a fucker. Lovely views though

Lovely views. Everything else about it is horrible. I hated every second of it when I did it. Was in a jocker after too despite being the fittest I've ever been

Is it just one big rocky slog?
Like all incline and choosing your steps/footing

Or can you run parts of it?

I'd love to do it
But not if it's utterly crap

I heard about this too late
Gonna do it next year

Last edited:
You can hoof up it for a good bit, but the last section is steep, shingly, rock. Can require some hands and feet action if you are going fast.

Around 5.30 he gets a bit of speed up.

Lovely views. Everything else about it is horrible. I hated every second of it when I did it. Was in a jocker after too despite being the fittest I've ever been
I was exhausted after too for a couple of days. But was glad I did it a it all the same. The kids did it with us.

Is it just one big rocky slog?
Like all incline and choosing your steps/footing

Or can you run parts of it?

I'd love to do it
But not if it's utterly crap

I heard about this too late
Gonna do it next year

You could run part of the way but couldn’t imagine doing the whole thing. Gets too stony and steep near the top

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back