Major Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Not sure if thumped posters are posh enough to visit Kinsale.

If you can brush up on: The Rugger, Yachts, Racing Yachts, "going for points with the lods", and the harsh injustices of being repeatedly caught for speeding and getting points, it's possible you MIGHT pass. Might.

I'm keeping the head down and researching starboard jibbards, halyards, and coxwain swithens.
was in kinsale on the way home from west cork earlier. jaysus, the traffic.

was in kinsale on the way home from west cork earlier. jaysus, the traffic.
oh yeah. I'm living just outside of the place now, and I have my special routes if I ever need to drive anywhere.

But yeah, it's regularly pandamonium in the town.

You got a nice last few days weatherwise at least in west cork... today was lovely too. The water's fairly warm at the moment. Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm possibly moving again in a month or two... we'll see.

oh yeah. I'm living just outside of the place now, and I have my special routes if I ever need to drive anywhere.

But yeah, it's regularly pandamonium in the town.

You got a nice last few days weatherwise at least in west cork... today was lovely too. The water's fairly warm at the moment. Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm possibly moving again in a month or two... we'll see.

Just wiki'd Ballycotton there and "The current village is actually a re-settlement of an older village which is now entirely underwater. Ballycotton experiences severe coastal erosion with metres of land crumbling into the sea every few years. It is a site of international research interest on coastal erosion."

I mean, global warming, just sayin

Just wiki'd Ballycotton there and "The current village is actually a re-settlement of an older village which is now entirely underwater. Ballycotton experiences severe coastal erosion with metres of land crumbling into the sea every few years. It is a site of international research interest on coastal erosion."

I mean, global warming, just sayin
yeah, you can kind of see that alright. I dunno, the place I'm trying to get looks safe enough. Who knows though...

by sea it's not that far away, but it's the far side of Cork city, in Ballycotton.

Kinsale is fine I'm sure, but there's a bit too much of a bang of money off the place for my taste.
ever been to castletownshend? bangiest bang of money i think i've smelt in ireland.

must be the steepest main street too.

ever been to castletownshend? bangiest bang of money i think i've smelt in ireland.

must be the steepest main street too.
There was a ruin in Castletownsend I was thinking about buying for a while, but... yeah, too fucked. It's really steep on that street alright.

I dunno, i mean, Kinsale is lovely and there's lots of lovely people here. It's just got a bit of an aspirational Jag owner D-4 vibe to it too, which I could do without.

Point is a bit moot either way, seeing as I can't afford anything in Kinsale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back