Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Congratulations!
Thanks thumped buddie. Man, the last few days have been a ball-ache dealing with a tool of an estate agent. But keys are sorted. Wife is in there now poking about and sending me pics. She just found a boss ds1 in the spare room. Ha.

Probably not vintage.

Thanks thumped buddie. Man, the last few days have been a ball-ache dealing with a tool of an estate agent. But keys are sorted. Wife is in there now poking about and sending me pics. She just found a boss ds1 in the spare room. Ha.

Probably not vintage.

That's a great feeling, getting the keys in the hand.

Dealing with estate agents is not something I plan on ever doing again if I can help it! Best of luck with it all.

I had to renew by passport, it's a filthy brit one. Anyway the whole process had me stressed because that type of stuff can be. But the gov.uk site is so awesome, everything about the process was simple. They even send the best emails. One simple sentence in large black helvetica bold.
email 1: Send us your old passport.
email 2 : We have received your old passport.
email 3 : Passport application approved.
email 4 : Your new passport is in its way.

I might start sending emails like that.

UE9zgji.png

I had to renew by passport, it's a filthy brit one. Anyway the whole process had me stressed because that type of stuff can be. But the gov.uk site is so awesome, everything about the process was simple. They even send the best emails. One simple sentence in large black helvetica bold.
email 1: Send us your old passport.
email 2 : We have received your old passport.
email 3 : Passport application approved.
email 4 : Your new passport is in its way.

I might start sending emails like that.
They've done a huge amount of work over there on the delivery of public services online. Massive drive towards simplifying anything that can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back