Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I can't remember what I used to do in work. Something with computers. Not sure
I haven't worked in four months. I have no clue what I used to do or how to do anything now but cook and clean. I found myself singing and dancing around to this last night. No music was playing, I was just singing to myself, unless you count the dog.

Also, congrats.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't worked in four months. I have no clue what I used to do or how to do anything now but cook and clean. I found myself singing and dancing around to this last night. No music was playing, I was just singing to myself, unless you count the dog.

Also, congrats.

Part of me, a very big part, was thinking "Jesus, I'd love to be unemployed". I spent a lot of time arsing about our neighborhood with the 2 year old. Turns out our neighbours are sound. I took unpaid leave, I thought I'd miss having money, going into town and buying shit for myself but I didn't once.

I also spent a lot of time watching Breaking Bad and listening to Death By Stereo

This.... is a major pleasure...

I just wrote my first ever successful modulation from minor to major and back in a tune.In fact it was the first time I ever even thought of doing it.

First useful thing I ever got outta the classical study of music I pursued in my youth.

My head is exploding with possibilities.

No one will even notice.
But its a new grasp of something I always thought I knew,but didnt really know.I understood it in text book fashion.Not a real world application.And I still couldnt explain it.

Just some notes should go after others and before the next ones.

Harmony...my last great frontier.

A couple of years and I'll be writing original music.No question.
I have the dedication.

For the past few months I've been organising a neuroscience conference and yesterday was the big day. It was like organising a wedding, doing an exam and a job interview all at the same. It was a great success. Had speakers flying in from Europe, loads of people from Ireland talking, poster sessions, a careers workshop, a massive wine reception followed by the pub. I don't think I'll volunteer to anything similar for a long time but it was amazing.

*pats self on back really hard*

For the past few months I've been organising a neuroscience conference and yesterday was the big day. It was like organising a wedding, doing an exam and a job interview all at the same. It was a great success. Had speakers flying in from Europe, loads of people from Ireland talking, poster sessions, a careers workshop, a massive wine reception followed by the pub. I don't think I'll volunteer to anything similar for a long time but it was amazing.

*pats self on back really hard*

Fair play, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back