Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

On side with the girls. Chuck soup over all that stupid shit.

a claude monet has just been 'attacked' with some mashed spuds. they should up their game and throw something classier than tinned soup and mashed spuds at the paintings.

I’m staying at an Airbnb in San Diego and there’s a restaurant downstairs that turns its stereo on full as they lock up for the night. I’ve now had three nights of shitty dance music blasting up through the floorboards. I slept badly until 4am and have been awake since. Place is closed until tomorrow so I can expect another night of it tonight. It’s demented.

Squarespace crashing mid edit and losing a whole page. Twice. Thankfully I can rebuild from google cache. Twice.

Squarespace crashing mid edit and losing a whole page. Twice. Thankfully I can rebuild from google cache. Twice.

On mobile device or computer?

I was trying to do some stuff for herself's site over the weekend at her's on my tablet and any time I tried to do anything with images the fucking thing crashed.

Eventually I had to just do the copy and leave the pages offline until I got home to my laptop last night. Infuriating shit.

On mobile device or computer?

I was trying to do some stuff for herself's site over the weekend at her's on my tablet and any time I tried to do anything with images the fucking thing crashed.

Eventually I had to just do the copy and leave the pages offline until I got home to my laptop last night. Infuriating shit.

Was on desktop but I think the problem was that I'd updated stock this morning on my phone and not exited out fully. It's all back online now anyhow and google SEO stuff doesn't seem to messed up as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back