Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

Scrubbed all the Star Trek TOS from the Virgin box about 2 months ago to make space for more Blaze and the Monster Machines. For fucks sakes.

I'm so fucking tired. Heat, stress, sleeping on a yoga matt on the floor. Some bullshit text message she sent me yesterday looking for meter readings for bills she never contributed to. And her aside "how's your face?". Fuck off.

I've really never felt so useless and worn out.

Man and van man was a ledge today. I told him straight away what he was dealing with and he was like "cool".
£50p/h, he'd want to be.

I still have a big bag of shit to move, but I don't have a bag. Nor energy. The yoga matt or the doss house? Decisions decisions...

I'm so fucking tired. Heat, stress, sleeping on a yoga matt on the floor. Some bullshit text message she sent me yesterday looking for meter readings for bills she never contributed to. And her aside "how's your face?". Fuck off.

I've really never felt so useless and worn out.

Man and van man was a ledge today. I told him straight away what he was dealing with and he was like "cool".
£50p/h, he'd want to be.

I still have a big bag of shit to move, but I don't have a bag. Nor energy. The yoga matt or the doss house? Decisions decisions...

enjoy some cold cans and have a nice sit down

enjoy some cold cans and have a nice sit down

Having lukewarm beers and looking at a mess.

A better version of me would sort this in 20 minutes, but I'm just that fucking nackered. Been sitting here for two hours, nothing doing. While paying for this flat, new bed and manandvan.

These are the most expensive posts you'll likely ever read.
I'm afraid the ukulele I acquired is going in the skip.

Having lukewarm beers and looking at a mess.

A better version of me would sort this in 20 minutes, but I'm just that fucking nackered. Been sitting here for two hours, nothing doing. While paying for this flat, new bed and manandvan.

These are the most expensive posts you'll likely ever read.
I'm afraid the ukulele I acquired is going in the skip.

youre at risk of burning yourself out. take the weekend to unpack your shit and do fuck all else

Every cloud has a silver lining

I acquired the ukulele from an old neighbour as she was moving out. She was an awful person who put out the ukulele as middle class fly-tipping. She thought she was doing good by throwing her crap on the street.

She put the flat on the market for £450k, not her money I'm sure, she ended up getting £360k. A finer example of schadenfreude you would struggle to find.

Anyway, purely because I could, just absolutely smashed the shit out of that ukelele. Treated it like it was a sledgehammer until it no longer existed.. Felt good, fuck the neighbours.

Last edited:
An old friend, who knows me almost as well as I know myself, she is a psychologist actually, she approached me at the pub tonight and asked "are you ok?"
"No. No. Not at all. Is it that obvious?"

"YES. It is that obvious. seanc, it really is."

I went home.

There may have been some shrooms involved. But I promise I worked on sorting out some more permanent accommodation while I drowned my sorrows.

It'll all be grand in a couple of weeks.

What's happened at LiveDrive on Dublin City FM? Pam seems to be gone. I saw Hugh left via their twitter account a while ago, but nothing on Pam.

Seems to be a lot less Irish music and loads of annoying brand idents being played.

What does one do with toxic relationships that've ended? There is a bit of bureaucracy to deal with, some money etc etc.

I don't care any more, she says she doesn't. But she still knows what to say in a text message that's gonna kick me right in teh nutz. I'm doing my best here, her decision.

I really was having a happy time until my phone went ping.

What does one do with toxic relationships that've ended? There is a bit of bureaucracy to deal with, some money etc etc.

I don't care any more, she says she doesn't. But she still knows what to say in a text message that's gonna kick me right in teh nutz. I'm doing my best here, her decision.

I really was having a happy time until my phone went ping.

best thing is to put it nicely that alot ALOT of space would do you both good and no more 1-1 contact should happen. and then delete allll her stuff from your phone. maybe stick them on a usb drive if they are nice photos etc for when its not hurting to look at them. delete number and everything and set a note in your calendar for a years time to check in with each other. then go from there.
complete break in comms is essential

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back