Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Now sorted.

I didn't speak to them as I am not the car owner.

From speaking to the solicitor.
It came from a mistake where they did not charge/fine us for a journey in August ( I have a vague memory of expecting a fine). Their mistake though as I would have just paid the fine then.

So,the big fine was cancelled,but they were so petty they still made us pay the first fine,the one they forgot to charge us for and led to all the crap and ultimately a threatening solicitors letter over.

I'm still furious. Having worked in retail and had to put up with all sorts of customer service nonsense,I never would have admitted that mistake,I'd have apologised and said it's sorted.
Fucking ASSHOLES!!!!

Fuck eflow!!!

Again, fuck eflow!!!!!

Neverending.

They finally responded by email to our last contact with them from before the solicitors letter. They were politely told it was sorted with their solicitor and to contact them.

They then emailed again asking for proof of payment!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just ignoring them now. But anymore contact will be responded to by a solicitor on our behalf.

Tax Return.

I'm beyond Homer Simpson levels of procrastinating at this point, it's literally beyond the eleventh hour.

But apparently I won't get fined if I don't get it in on time. Even if I do, at this point I don't care anymore.

I thought it'd be easier to do it myself for this year, since I did feck all for much of it, but no.

I may have to go and grovel to the accountant to save me, and then pay him a silly amount to do something I'm SURE I can do myself. Even though I evidently can't.

I did find that when I felt one coming on, if I drank like 2-3 pints of water basically straight down and took it easy for the next couple of hours then it would pretty much go away and not hit me like a hammer.

I did find that when I felt one coming on, if I drank like 2-3 pints of water basically straight down and took it easy for the next couple of hours then it would pretty much go away and not hit me like a hammer.
if you're lucky enough to be somewhere you can do that.

I used to get them once every 2 months or so. I'd go to 'migraine city', as I used to call it, which could be 5-7 days where you were liable to get a migraine at any time. The record was 3 in 5 days, when I was out in america. Had tickets to see Shane McGowan in San Francisco for one of them and I was fucked if I was missing that one.

You have to find your triggers. For me its dehydration, stress and exhaustion. I didn't get any after covid vaccines but I thought I'd get one after the booster because of how run-down it left me.

As regards why they might get more severe, I have no idea. They've been severe for me from day 1. I can still remember day 1, in college, sitting in front of a computer. Horrendous.

i've only ever had about half a dozen and the first was the worst in terms of symptoms, and by far the scariest, as i hadn't a fucking clue what was happening. i lost about half my sight and the left hand side of my face went numb. i was in school at the time, first or secnd year i think.

You’re one of the lucky ones. I used to only get mild ones and now I get the ones that make you honestly consider killing yourself during them. Thankfully today wasn’t one of those.
oh yeah, those are the boys.

I've got them a couple of times. Searing pain, visual distortions, then your body starts getting freaked out and I'd often end up throwing up. There was an occasion in the US where it happened with me stuck driving home in a car, I'd be pulling up at traffic lights, opening the door and vomiting on the ground.

Afterwards you're in this slightly elated state that it's stopped, but not able to do much other than lie there too tired to sleep, hoping it's not going to loop back.

That sucks man. Those very extreme/vomiting ones at least seem to have gone away with me anyway, you might transition out of it?

I've told my younger brother to just stop reading that website.

So much to complain about there, besides the actual madness of the story itself. Brutal journalism. A picture of the bridge or the yacht would be nice.

"rebuilt after being bombed by the Nazis in 1940 during World War II" oh is that what happened in 1940? And WWII was happening at the same time as well? Jaysus. Them Nazi's, some lads they were. Cheers.

My big problem with the journal is that when I read a story on it I can't help myself from wondering "what to do some of Ireland's dumbest people think about this" and I scroll down to the comments.

Shout out to the guy who seems to post "open the pubs" in every story.
Same everywhere in that respect. I can't read any sports story on the BBC without there being a "LFC YNWA" comment. The Journal does have a particularly Irish flavour to it. Which I find as horrific and dumb and frankly dangerous-if-they-weren't-so-scared-of-their-mothers as I did 20 years ago.

Don't read comments, just go to Thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back