Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Is the fact that I'm actually quite sound really a liability?

Like I'm the angry funny old guy who's sound. People seem to like me and I do the smiles to the client and push the boys, or be the boy and be pushed. But I do it with a smile on my face. Then booze.

It's getting very draining. My USP is destroying me.

Last edited:
Is the fact that I'm actually quite sound really a liability?

Like I'm the angry funny old guy who's sound. People seem to like me and I do the smiles to the client and push the boys, or be the boy and be pushed. But I do it with a smile on my face. Then booze.

It's getting very draining. My USP is destroying me.
I hope you're getting foreman money for that

Previously I was talkin shit about the "Bank" of "Ireland".

Well! For the incident that moved them from mere clownshow into actual "ah but seriously lads though" territory, they lobbed me 100 Euro!

So go me. As long as they keep lobbing me 100 euros every time they massively fuck up, we're set.

I'll take a loan out with them, and when they ask how I'm supposed to pay that back, I'll reply: your inevitable fuck ups.

How the turn tables.

Previously I was talkin shit about the "Bank" of "Ireland".

Well! For the incident that moved them from mere clownshow into actual "ah but seriously lads though" territory, they lobbed me 100 Euro!

So go me. As long as they keep lobbing me 100 euros every time they massively fuck up, we're set.

I'll take a loan out with them, and when they ask how I'm supposed to pay that back, I'll reply: your inevitable fuck ups.

How the turn tables.
someone told me the other day that their house insurance with An Post lapsed for two weeks but when it was being renewed by phone the call centre person wanted to back date it to the two uninsured weeks.
the customer refused and then had to phone a different An Post Insurance section to open a new account.
they were quoted a price 96 Euro (20%) less than the existing customer quote - which they did take.

i once got two years free UPC because of an issue where they fucked up, and they'd got my dad's mobile number (i was having some work done on the house and he was meeting the bricklayer there while i was at work, and he discovered the issue). someone with bad english rang him to try to make excuses. he rang back a day later and while on the complaints line said to them 'it's not fair for you to put someone with poor english on the complaints line'. they rang him back with a follow up call a day or so later and said 'we understand you refuse to speak to non-native speakers' and he hit the roof, and got the two years free for me.

Another M50 fine where the photo of the car says southbound(correct) but the fine says northbound. Fee was paid on time

It's impossible to get through on the phone (95% of calls answered within 20secs they claim) and have received no reply to emails.

i've heard of quite a few glitches like that. they once contacted my dad about a second unpaid toll northbound incurred two minutes after the northbound journey he *did* pay for. a pity he didn't record that call, he was saying they were tying themselves in knots trying to explain how he could drive northbound across the M50, and then make it back southside (*without* crossing the bridge - i.e. by say driving through the phoenix park, islandbridge, and back onto the M50 at palmerstown) in the space of two minutes to make the second journey. they decided as a 'matter of courtesy' to waive the toll.

I'm not paying the fines,but have no idea what to do as far as contacting them

I have proof of payment for the correct journey,proof of attempts to contact,and my Google timeline to back me up.
I might just ignore them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back