Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

This thread is very therapeutic for writing posts about "Major Complaints" and then deleting them, instead of posting them.

I've been on this thread for the last half hour at least.

Ha.

Well actually, I've done the write-and-delete more than once., last nights was about watching a friend relapse into da gear. And much, much more.

So no fun at all, I was quite upset. But, if I'd actually posted anything I'd written, I would feel pretty horrible right now.

Pubs are open today over here. I'm not remotely interested in going out. I'm working tomorrow anyway (working! holy fuck!).

The complaint is that the missus was let go from her job in a pub earlier this week. She's obviously very upset. Now everyone is going "Hey, you coming for a pint?" to her. No, she doesn't want to go for a pint at the pub that just sacked her.

Also, no one has contacted me to go for a pint. She's angry, and I have no fren.

Me and my brothers all forgot to call my parents on their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, despite having made various plans to celebrate it that we've had to postpone due to covid and one of the brothers' kids being in hospital. Parents are incensed, and on the warpath. Brother's proposed peace plan is for me to cut my hair, cos my Ma has always hated it, and has spent the last 30 years moaning about it, and now he's pissed off with me cos I'm reluctant

Fuck this shit. Can't believe we're still having this kind of stupid family drama at this stage of my life. Does anyone have a way of placing a phone call to the past, so I can avoid this whole sorry mess?

That's annoying. Their anniversary is their business. And yes, you are far too old to be made cut your hair to appease your parents.

No advice but I share your annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back