Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Someone in An Post is reading this - just got a 17TRACK notification that an order I placed on 17th November and was shipped on 20th November is now in the country.
Another one just updated! It arrived in Ireland on December 12th!

wat

Another delivery woe: Ordered something on ebay at the weekend for the kid's birthday. It said "Item location: Dublin, Ireland" so I thought, grand, will have that within the week.

After I paid, I noticed something odd at the bottom of the listing - "NOTE: If the buyer has an UK address, we ship from our warehouse in Ireland/Dublin. Otherwise we ship from China"

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Another delivery woe: Ordered something on ebay at the weekend for the kid's birthday. It said "Item location: Dublin, Ireland" so I thought, grand, will have that within the week.

After I paid, I noticed something odd at the bottom of the listing - "NOTE: If the buyer has an UK address, we ship from our warehouse in Ireland/Dublin. Otherwise we ship from China"

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

I blame Steo

Selling on adverts really tests my faith in humanity.

my ad: 'no trades or offers. asking price is cash only'

prospective buyer: 'would you be interested in a Zak Wilde Les Paul?'

fuck. off.

ive started putting in my adds that silly offers will be ignored, so if they dont read that, fuck 'em.
adverts.ie users are aaaaawful

Norwegian air have kindly cancelled our flight to Stockholm tomorrow, with around 24hr notice. And call centre had us on hold for 30+ minutes. Off to the airport to kick up with the poor bastard on desk.

Norwegian air have kindly cancelled our flight to Stockholm tomorrow, with around 24hr notice. And call centre had us on hold for 30+ minutes. Off to the airport to kick up with the poor bastard on desk.

Also, we're in Helsinki. So very much stranded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back