Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

I have an old dog who nearly died from overeating yesterday and cost me a fortune in vet bills click clacking around the fucking house, a puppy that is fucking batshit and is eating plastic and barking at everyone, two bizarrely pyjamad Italian guests who have no english and are smoking out the back garden so I can't even let the dogs out, I am minding another dog who decided to go fucking rasher on the cat earlier, and a traumatised cat who is hiding behind the blinds in the sitting room AND I AM TRYING TO WATCH THE FUCKING MANDALORIAN FFFFFFFFS!

I have an old dog who nearly died from overeating yesterday and cost me a fortune in vet bills click clacking around the fucking house, a puppy that is fucking batshit and is eating plastic and barking at everyone, two bizarrely pyjamad Italian guests who have no english and are smoking out the back garden so I can't even let the dogs out, I am minding another dog who decided to go fucking rasher on the cat earlier, and a traumatised cat who is hiding behind the blinds in the sitting room AND I AM TRYING TO WATCH THE FUCKING MANDALORIAN FFFFFFFFS!
This is the way, Diddles

So where's the complaint?

got new TV (the old one, a big old sony trinitron, started changing channels spontaneously)
got TV home.
UPC box does not have HDMI out.
cock.
I'm sure they'll be happy to provide you with new modren box in return for a new contract.

Or tell them that you want to get rid of your channels altogether and get your package reduced down.

TV package that is.

Found an incredible new gaff,reasonable rent,other housemates sound,they tell me I'm in and pass along rent allowance/hap forms to the landlord to fill out.
Landlord flat out refuses to entertain the idea of a tenant paying with rent allowance.

Found an incredible new gaff,reasonable rent,other housemates sound,they tell me I'm in and pass along rent allowance/hap forms to the landlord to fill out.
Landlord flat out refuses to entertain the idea of a tenant paying with rent allowance.

That's illegal, straight to RTB with it if he doesn't let you move in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back