Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Its the time of the year where everyone is posting pictures of flu jabs. Please no. I never want to see or even think about a needle. Even typing this makes me get dizzy.

People that don't know how to queue/form a line.
I was in Russia for a bit during the Summer and the queues there are hilarious, but at least you can just go "It's Russia, the place is a bit mental".
The other day I went down to Cineworld to go see Good Posture, and the place was jammed full of people trying to go see Joker. All the Joker showings were selling out, naturally, but anyway, so there's 4 touch screen ticket machines in a row, right, and as I head over to them the last person queueing there has just gone up to a machine, so hey, now I'm first in the queue for these machines.
So I'm standing there a few minutes, all the people at the machines are using the fuckin internet or something, they're all like looking at their phones and typing big codes into the machines and all this nonsense, seriously I have no fucking idea what they're at but by christ they are taking their time about it. So I'm waiting at one end of this line of machines, and up walks some cunt, doesn't even look around to see me, and just stands there waiting behind the middle of the line.
I was like, "Fuck it, one person, there's 4 machines, sure I'll just use whatever one comes next, these pricks have to finish at some point".
Naturally, the first machine that becomes free is the one with fuckface standing waiting, so fuckface goes up to it and starts ordering their tickets. Only guess what? As these people are taking so long at the machines, there's now a fucking mob of about 10 other people standing behind fuckface. Not a fucking one of them looked over at me to realise that I was actually waiting for any of the machines to become free.
Just to prove how long these people were taking, guess what? Fuckface actually gets their ticket before any of the other machines become free. I've been there about 5 minutes at this point, for real, so what did I do? I went "Fuck it" and as soon as Fuckface turned away from the machine I walked right up there before any of the other pricks could get at it to use it myself. And what happened? All these fuckin pricks start moaning at me and saying shit like "Excuse me but I think they were next" and all this crap.
So I had to turn round and say to the whole bunch of them "Not only have I been waiting there for any of these machines for the last 5 minutes, and every one of you has skipped me in the queue, but that person that just walked away skipped me in the queue". And they're all just standing there going "Just hurry up" and all this shit.
People that can't fucking queue properly. Pricks.

Here people we are approaching Xmas, we should all be sharing this every day. I have a queueing story from yesterday but will wait until yours has been dealt with.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People that don't know how to queue/form a line.
I was in Russia for a bit during the Summer and the queues there are hilarious, but at least you can just go "It's Russia, the place is a bit mental".
The other day I went down to Cineworld to go see Good Posture, and the place was jammed full of people trying to go see Joker. All the Joker showings were selling out, naturally, but anyway, so there's 4 touch screen ticket machines in a row, right, and as I head over to them the last person queueing there has just gone up to a machine, so hey, now I'm first in the queue for these machines.
So I'm standing there a few minutes, all the people at the machines are using the fuckin internet or something, they're all like looking at their phones and typing big codes into the machines and all this nonsense, seriously I have no fucking idea what they're at but by christ they are taking their time about it. So I'm waiting at one end of this line of machines, and up walks some cunt, doesn't even look around to see me, and just stands there waiting behind the middle of the line.
I was like, "Fuck it, one person, there's 4 machines, sure I'll just use whatever one comes next, these pricks have to finish at some point".
Naturally, the first machine that becomes free is the one with fuckface standing waiting, so fuckface goes up to it and starts ordering their tickets. Only guess what? As these people are taking so long at the machines, there's now a fucking mob of about 10 other people standing behind fuckface. Not a fucking one of them looked over at me to realise that I was actually waiting for any of the machines to become free.
Just to prove how long these people were taking, guess what? Fuckface actually gets their ticket before any of the other machines become free. I've been there about 5 minutes at this point, for real, so what did I do? I went "Fuck it" and as soon as Fuckface turned away from the machine I walked right up there before any of the other pricks could get at it to use it myself. And what happened? All these fuckin pricks start moaning at me and saying shit like "Excuse me but I think they were next" and all this crap.
So I had to turn round and say to the whole bunch of them "Not only have I been waiting there for any of these machines for the last 5 minutes, and every one of you has skipped me in the queue, but that person that just walked away skipped me in the queue". And they're all just standing there going "Just hurry up" and all this shit.
People that can't fucking queue properly. Pricks.
R U OK HUN?

One queue for a load of machines just won't work unless you have an enforcer (Connolly station has one, on Fridays at least) or you're prepared to be the enforcer. You get a mad big queue winding all over the place instead of a few neat, compact self-regulating short ones.

One queue for a load of machines just won't work unless you have an enforcer (Connolly station has one, on Fridays at least) or you're prepared to be the enforcer. You get a mad big queue winding all over the place instead of a few neat, compact self-regulating short ones.

Just need to stick those red-tape line delineators up, sorted.

Its the time of the year where everyone is posting pictures of flu jabs. Please no. I never want to see or even think about a needle. Even typing this makes me get dizzy.

This is beyond bizarre to me. First,why would anyone feel the need to? It's an injection,so what? Is there some kind of reward?
Secondly,I got one,there is nothing to see,NOTHING. Unless you want to look at my upper arm,and I can't imagine why anyone would want todo that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure what kind of complaint this is. In the 50's my grandparents lost three children in or near childbirth or early life. At the time they weren't christened and wouldn't have been allowed in the family plot so my grandfather dug graves for them, as quite a few other neighbours did in locally recognised off the grid plot. This morning uncle travelling mat produced a headstone that he'd researched as best he could with the names and years and so on as the landowner has kinda quietly said to locals that we can put up markers in the area. I'm going to learn how to do concrete and finish work my grandfather started in the 50s. I'm not sure if this is a complaint at all other than Its gonna be best guess where he might have buried them and altogether a sobering affair

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure what kind of complaint this is. In the 50's my grandparents lost three children in or near childbirth or early life. At the time they weren't christened and wouldn't have been allowed in the family plot so my grandfather dug graves for them, as quite a few other neighbours did in locally recognised off the grid plot. This morning uncle travelling mat produced a headstone that he'd researched as best he could with the names and years and so on as the landowner has kinda quietly said to locals that we can put up markers in the area. I'm going to learn how to do concrete and finish work my grandfather started in the 50s. I'm not sure if this is a complaint at all other than Its gonna be best guess where he might have buried them and altogether a sobering affair
Ah that’s a lovely thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back