Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

My flight has been cancelled. I’m meant to be meeting my wife in London for fancy dinner and our first night without the kids in nearly 2 years. I’ve gotten on a much later flight but that’s the evening ruined (we’re flying back tomorrow).

My flight has been cancelled. I’m meant to be meeting my wife in London for fancy dinner and our first night without the kids in nearly 2 years. I’ve gotten on a much later flight but that’s the evening ruined (we’re flying back tomorrow).

That sucks, really sorry to hear that.

And now Aer Lingus is trolling me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why has it gotten harder to find out online to see whether I’ve overpaid tax in the last few years. Used to be straight forward now it’s over-complicated. Please halp
Don't think it's ever been easy. You need to request a P21 to get a balancing statement. Be careful though because if you've underpaid you'll be hit with a bill rather than tax back.

Yet another album I pre-ordered is online and in the shops before it gets delivered. Never doing that again. I mean, I had the fucking thing in my hand in a record shop last friday!
AND IT WAS CHEAPER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back