Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Fucking runners knee has me temporarily benched again..and I only got a new pair of Mizunos on Friday.

Fucking dying to stick a few Kms on them bad boys

Fair play to you on getting new Mizunos. I also haven't been able to get too much use out of mine either. Do you know those signs on Chesterfield Avenue park in Phoenix park, they're on bollards and there's a marble slate on top which has writing on it that gives a bit of history on the park. Anyways, I was out running with another fella at night a few weeks back and I ran straight in to one of them and I think I may have cracked some ribs. Went out running a few days after it happened and it was pretty painful so haven't been out since.

In other news, my 4 yr old daughter ended up tangling her hair in a curling brush the other night, I ended up spending about half an hour trying to get her loose from it by rubbing conditioner in her hair. Eventually had to cut her hair off to get her out. It was pretty terrible.

Fair play to you on getting new Mizunos. I also haven't been able to get too much use out of mine either. Do you know those signs on Chesterfield Avenue park in Phoenix park, they're on bollards and there's a marble slate on top which has writing on it that gives a bit of history on the park. Anyways, I was out running with another fella at night a few weeks back and I ran straight in to one of them and I think I may have cracked some ribs. Went out running a few days after it happened and it was pretty painful so haven't been out since.
ignore the lessons of history at your peril

Big massive 3 ltr plastic bottle of milk fell off the back seat of the car this morning and split. Milk leaking out into the car while I'm driving. Nightmare. Luckily the split was near the top so the flow stopped. But still spilt milk IN A CAR.

Big massive 3 ltr plastic bottle of milk fell off the back seat of the car this morning and split. Milk leaking out into the car while I'm driving. Nightmare. Luckily the split was near the top so the flow stopped. But still spilt milk IN A CAR.
Just park it somewhere, set fire to it and accept the loss.

My nephew took a crap in my sister's car recently.
When I was 3 or 4 I got sick getting out my mam’s car. It was a three-door hatchback so I was getting out through her door and managed to vomit mostly on the seatbelt and into the well that the seatbelt rolled back into. She still holds it against me.

When you’re abroad and you tell people you’re Irish and the first association they now have is Conor fucking McGregor.
that's awful. First thing an immigration officer asked me when he saw my passport in sweden last year was 'are you watching the fight over the weekend?' he seemed pretty baffled and entertained by the fact I thought he was an absolute cunt...Mcgregor that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back