Major Complaints Thread (8 Viewers)

Bloody hell, get better man. Rooting for you from across the world.

Jim gets to choose album club until he's in the clear.

Well lads. Been in hospital all week, getting every test under the sun - up ways, downways, everyways.

Got the bad news there on Friday - the dreaded cancer . Liver and bowel . Starting chemo tomorrow :cry:

Hit me with some soothing music recommendations:D

Kick it in the shins and run away!! Here's a playlist for relaxing I've been messing with.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jim, sorry to hear that. The best of luck to you, that's some heavy news to be getting. Kick that fucker's arse!

Well lads. Been in hospital all week, getting every test under the sun - up ways, downways, everyways.

Got the bad news there on Friday - the dreaded cancer . Liver and bowel . Starting chemo tomorrow :cry:

Sorry to hear that, Jim. All the best to you.

I'm really sorry to hear that, fingers crossed it responds to treatment and fucks away off forever.

Jesus.
Good luck with the treatment man

Still with ye's folks. Second round of Chemo today. No nasty side effects yet. You could get used to hospital. Window seat on 6th floor. Lots of people being nice to you. Reading and dozing to beat the band. Was allowed back on solids for first time in 2 weeks. Nicest slice of toast EVER!

End Lyric FM and John Creedon are life savers!!!

Could get used to this!

Still with ye's folks. Second round of Chemo today. No nasty side effects yet. You could get used to hospital. Window seat on 6th floor. Lots of people being nice to you. Reading and dozing to beat the band. Was allowed back on solids for first time in 2 weeks. Nicest slice of toast EVER!

End Lyric FM and John Creedon are life savers!!!

Could get used to this!

Glad to hear you're comfortable Jim.
Keep up the fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back