And a beard.

And make love to a beautiful woman.

And get in a fight with another man

And write a novel.

And piss standing up.

And then have a shave.

And smoke a cigarette.

And drink more whiskey.

And wish you were dead the next morning.

And grow another beard.

Can't stand him. Annoying, smug, smarmy, pompous, pain in the hole. Nothing against him personally but he's been on the tv or radio for my entire life. Can he not just stop? Anthony Burgess's autobiography is entitled "You've had your time". There's a lesson there. "Broadcasters" should have a five year maximum time span and then they have to fuck off and do something else. Logan's run style. What right have they to inflict themselves upon us for the entire duration of their lifetimes? Isn't there something else they can go and do for Christs sake?

Can't stand him. Annoying, smug, smarmy, pompous, pain in the hole. Nothing against him personally but he's been on the tv or radio for my entire life. Can he not just stop? Anthony Burgess's autobiography is entitled "You've had your time". There's a lesson there. "Broadcasters" should have a five year maximum time span and then they have to fuck off and do something else. Logan's run style. What right have they to inflict themselves upon us for the entire duration of their lifetimes? Isn't there something else they can go and do for Christs sake?

You hate him or his longevity?

Sounds like both. I admire professionalism and hard work greatly. He has that. And he also had an honesty that others don't have.
You may not like him, but you're getting him.

Also he spoke truth to power - the Catholic Church - when no one else was doing it. The Late Late was somewhere that contraception could even be discussed.
He probably has as many failings as successes, but I'm glad we have him.

You hate him or his longevity?

Sounds like both. I admire professionalism and hard work greatly. He has that. And he also had an honesty that others don't have.
You may not like him, but you're getting him.

Also he spoke truth to power - the Catholic Church - when no one else was doing it. The Late Late was somewhere that contraception could even be discussed.
He probably has as many failings as successes, but I'm glad we have him.

He's a horrible shithead. See his interview with Annie Murphy

complete shithead

And horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back