Major Complaints Thread (15 Viewers)

people. people with no awareness of their surroundings. people who don't think beyond their own immediate needs.... so yeah - selfish people can get fucked.

Good interview on the radio the other day with this audio consultant guy and he talked about the guy that talks very loudly on the phone in crowded areas and that there are people who just are not sound aware. Anyway, a couple of days later I'm in a room where somebody who absolutely should be "sound aware" is going 90 on the phone in a small room where everyone else is eye rolling and shuffling their feet.

Point? ah I dunno.

Good interview on the radio the other day with this audio consultant guy and he talked about the guy that talks very loudly on the phone in crowded areas and that there are people who just are not sound aware. Anyway, a couple of days later I'm in a room where somebody who absolutely should be "sound aware" is going 90 on the phone in a small room where everyone else is eye rolling and shuffling their feet.

Point? ah I dunno.

It was Mark wasn't it...

people. people with no awareness of their surroundings. people who don't think beyond their own immediate needs.... so yeah - selfish people can get fucked.

Sounds exactly like a woman who works in the same building as me. Insists on hoofing everyone out of he way to get on the bus after work every day. One time a full bus pulled up to the stop. A couple of people got off so the driver let some more people on. There were two old dears waiting at the stop for ages so everyone stood back to let them on first. The cunt had other plans though and barged through them. Death by aids wouldn't be good enough for her.

Bosses in work eroding any enthusiasm you have for your job.

Making the terrible assumption that you actually work with adults.

Bosses in work eroding any enthusiasm you have for your job.

I think all bosses are like that. But don't think on it too negatively. My take is that my substantial decrease in productivity in recent times is completely down to my boss being exactly as you describe.

Work your hole off and complete, say, 10 major things that will make yours and others lives much easier, and do you get any credit for it? Nope, lets focus on the one other thing that you didn't get to do cos you were busy working on the other stuff.

Best of all is getting given out shit to for being nice to someone your boss doesn't like. That takes the biscuit altogether. My productivity is approximately 1 hour per day at this stage and I blame him completely.

Twice today I've had online rows with customer support drones.

If these people would actually read the correspondence and not copy & paste their replies from a handbook then the world would be a better place.

I hate the sound of loud, furious bashing on a computer keyboard. I usually get that in those internet cafes if I ever have to use one.

Really brutal when you have a hangover.

my motherfucking skin is ruining an otherwise accepable existance.jesus christ UI'm at my wits fuckng end with it.

FUCK OFF ITCHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back