Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

I hope they take care of you. Falling as an adult really blows.

Is there somewhere you can leave a spare set of keys for future?

Bit of a long story but it was actually a problem with our magnetic lock gate. I could open from the inside but no ones key was working. Locksmiths came and fixed this morning which is why I thought it was fine. Couldn't get in when I tried my keys! Messrs!

Bit of a long story but it was actually a problem with our magnetic lock gate. I could open from the inside but no ones key was working. Locksmiths came and fixed this morning which is why I thought it was fine. Couldn't get in when I tried my keys! Messrs!

locksmiths shouldn’t be going anywhere near maglocks, chancers.

also sorry to hear of your misfortune

Did the foundation work over the last few days. Have never used concrete before so I go the home baking ready mix thing. Besides being laborious it isn't that bad. First of three wooden structures that i made for it has been consumed.

Some more carpentry to do before the next trip.

View attachment 13721

View attachment 13720View attachment 13719
Did the finish two days ago and the clean up trip this morning - using some fields I was able to keep it within 2km of the house. Checked the maps / orientation and I got it pretty much bang on facing the old house.

IMG_3649.JPG IMG_3657 2.JPG
to the top left of this you can see the edge of a celtic cross - that one is there because the guy was shot by the black and tans. it says so on it.

I am so going for a pint after this lockdown.

Did the finish two days ago and the clean up trip this morning - using some fields I was able to keep it within 2km of the house. Checked the maps / orientation and I got it pretty much bang on facing the old house.

View attachment 13738View attachment 13739
to the top left of this you can see the edge of a celtic cross - that one is there because the guy was shot by the black and tans. it says so on it.

I am so going for a pint after this lockdown.
So shines a good deed in a weary world.

Fair play to you

literally went to the effort of filling in the entire sheet so I could put him last. The real fucking virus in Ireland.

Yes but also those lefty plebs run 8 identical new voices for the seanad when they should just elect Alice Mary and be done with it, and none of them have the nuts to run on a centrist right streak to actually dilute the mullen. He just has to repeat the same shtick for life so long as the lefties are powermongering through virtue.

literally went to the effort of filling in the entire sheet so I could put him last. The real fucking virus in Ireland.

The sound people have many options, the cunts all vote for him. probably didn't help that there were a bunch of people who declared they were running as an anti-Mullen candidate.

If he hasn't been elected on the first count it'll probably take him ages to meet the quota, he is not transfer friendly, or at least he wasn't the last time there was an election.

Yes but also those lefty plebs run 8 identical new voices for the seanad when they should just elect Alice Mary and be done with it, and none of them have the nuts to run on a centrist right streak to actually dilute the mullen. He just has to repeat the same shtick for life so long as the lefties are powermongering through virtue.

No I won't be telling people that the best way to beat the fascists is by becoming a fascist yourself.

No I won't be telling people that the best way to beat the fascists is by becoming a fascist yourself.

Actually uncle travelling matt gave him the #1. He's an athiest like, but mullen just comes across on a cursory zero fucks given reading as a default white male ffg type and runs a heavy handed traditionalist campaign. There just arent any other candidates even doing that much. People who are centre all the way to right vote for him as well as the imaginary priests. I actually face to face have met a fair few of the lefty candidates- They all think running anti-mullen is the solution to mullen, none of them get in.

Actually uncle travelling matt gave him the #1. He's an athiest like, but mullen just comes across on a cursory zero fucks given reading as a default white male ffg type and runs a heavy handed traditionalist campaign. There just arent any other candidates even doing that much. People who are centre all the way to right vote for him as well as the imaginary priests. I actually face to face have met a fair few of the lefty candidates- They all think running anti-mullen is the solution to mullen, none of them get in.
I agree with you that Mullen is like Joe Biden or something - a familiar face running on the trad vote for people who aren't terminally online but I see no reason to campaign on being the centre unless you are a centrist though, it's basically trying to trick voters, I think they'd see right through you.

I agree with you that Mullen is like Joe Biden or something - a familiar face running on the trad vote for people who aren't terminally online but I see no reason to campaign on being the centre unless you are a centrist though, it's basically trying to trick voters, I think they'd see right through you.

My subtext here is that tbh, a lot of these people who look lefty to the terminally online are basically centrist if they were honest with themselves.

Fucking seanad though. The state of it. Can't even vote if you have a degree from the wrong university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back