Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
Threads
This seems trivial now, but, no download code with the new WIlco vinyl. Cheap assholes.

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
This seems trivial now, but, no download code with the new WIlco vinyl. Cheap assholes.
I find this to be a major complaint, and not just with Wilco. It drives me mad. (I haven't bought any of their albums since the self titled one, but they used to come with CDs instead of a download, which was more than acceptable)

chris d

Supporter
Threads
This is not trivial. Skint Irish bands give codes.
Yeah, I only meant trivial in reference to your previous post with the family history. It has really fucked me off. Haven't listened to the record yet and have lost all desire to do so. Think the last record I bought was the new dinah brand, which did come with a download code, and I expect that they are indeed, skint.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
An old housemate of mine hated download codes. He enjoyed when records didn't have them as it forced him to sit down with the album and give it his undivided attention more often. He was a very abstemious fellow. When we watched the Wire we were only allowed one episode per week. My other housemate cracked before the end of season one!

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
An old housemate of mine hated download codes. He enjoyed when records didn't have them as it forced him to sit down with the album and give it his undivided attention more often. He was a very abstemious fellow. When we watched the Wire we were only allowed one episode per week. My other housemate cracked before the end of season one!
It was this lad, wasn't it?

vinyl-record-hipster-cafe.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads