Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Elaborate please. I'd certainly be willing to try it. Might try a massage first. At least I'll enjoy the massage even if it doesn't cure me in any way.

Speaking of which, I've never got a massage in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a place?

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Elaborate please. I'd certainly be willing to try it. Might try a massage first. At least I'll enjoy the massage even if it doesn't cure me in any way.

Speaking of which, I've never got a massage in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a place?
I got a thai massage from that place in Ranelagh. Was painful, but really good. My favourite part was when she leaned down close to me and shouted 'ARE YOU CRYING'. 50 quid for an hour. It's the type of thing that will be sore when you first do it, but will be easier if you keep going semi-regularly.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
hello hello? We get ya. *wink*
Ha, I once got one in Thailand and after a certain length of time the lady enquired if I'd like to be, well, finished off. When I shook my head she seemed to get quite upset. Sheesh, I thought it was surely a good thing to spare her that.

ann post

Threads

Well

I have trigiminal neuralgia. (right)
I also have post herpetic neuralgia. (left)
My shoulder (left) is out of shape from a crash as is my hip. (left)
My ACL is damaged from being hit with a hammer. (left)

I go every two weeks from october to march and she just works on whichever of the above is most urgent. I makes a massive difference for me, i used to be essentially a recluse during those months before i started it. It is a little expensive but its a solid trade off in my case.

The thing about chronic pain is that it has a kind of memory. Like if you put a pile of sand on a plate and poured a jug of water over it and it carved out a few channels, repetitive pain works like this, and the more time you fell it, the easier it is to feel. The acupuncture seems to short circuit this for me. Also its very relaxing lying about listening to hang drums and shit. Going once is kinda pointless for it to do what its supposed to do. Try going three times or don't go.

Unicron

Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com

My girlfriend goes to an eastern european guy in Rathmines, rathminesmassage

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com

I would not recommend the Thai place facing the central
Bank. Also, definitely a brothel of some description

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Bought a refurbished phone via eBay. Seller gave a 12 month warranty.
Phone started going a bit wonky lately and he now says ‘that’s normal damage’ and to the effect of ‘we no longer offer any warranty - just get it fixed locally’
The PayPal transaction is over 180 days so they won’t help with the dispute. Cunts.

Don’t buy electronics via PayPal because they won’t enforce any warranty

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Antibiotics failed..gotta level up. Bollocks to it all.

I can't sing cos my throat is fucked from coughing and I've a catchy little toetapper on the go badly needs some lyrics on it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
  • Vols. 11 & 12
    Noses in Roses, Forever
    Desert Sessions
    Vols. 11 & 12
  • In The Zone
    Toxic
    Britney Spears
    In The Zone

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads