Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Elaborate please. I'd certainly be willing to try it. Might try a massage first. At least I'll enjoy the massage even if it doesn't cure me in any way.

Speaking of which, I've never got a massage in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a place?

Elaborate please. I'd certainly be willing to try it. Might try a massage first. At least I'll enjoy the massage even if it doesn't cure me in any way.

Speaking of which, I've never got a massage in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a place?
I got a thai massage from that place in Ranelagh. Was painful, but really good. My favourite part was when she leaned down close to me and shouted 'ARE YOU CRYING'. 50 quid for an hour. It's the type of thing that will be sore when you first do it, but will be easier if you keep going semi-regularly.

Well

I have trigiminal neuralgia. (right)
I also have post herpetic neuralgia. (left)
My shoulder (left) is out of shape from a crash as is my hip. (left)
My ACL is damaged from being hit with a hammer. (left)

I go every two weeks from october to march and she just works on whichever of the above is most urgent. I makes a massive difference for me, i used to be essentially a recluse during those months before i started it. It is a little expensive but its a solid trade off in my case.

The thing about chronic pain is that it has a kind of memory. Like if you put a pile of sand on a plate and poured a jug of water over it and it carved out a few channels, repetitive pain works like this, and the more time you fell it, the easier it is to feel. The acupuncture seems to short circuit this for me. Also its very relaxing lying about listening to hang drums and shit. Going once is kinda pointless for it to do what its supposed to do. Try going three times or don't go.

My girlfriend goes to an eastern european guy in Rathmines, rathminesmassage

I would not recommend the Thai place facing the central
Bank. Also, definitely a brothel of some description

Bought a refurbished phone via eBay. Seller gave a 12 month warranty.
Phone started going a bit wonky lately and he now says ‘that’s normal damage’ and to the effect of ‘we no longer offer any warranty - just get it fixed locally’
The PayPal transaction is over 180 days so they won’t help with the dispute. Cunts.

Don’t buy electronics via PayPal because they won’t enforce any warranty

hb-brown-envelope-lg.jpg

Antibiotics failed..gotta level up. Bollocks to it all.

I can't sing cos my throat is fucked from coughing and I've a catchy little toetapper on the go badly needs some lyrics on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back