Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Still with ye's folks. Second round of Chemo today. No nasty side effects yet. You could get used to hospital. Window seat on 6th floor. Lots of people being nice to you. Reading and dozing to beat the band. Was allowed back on solids for first time in 2 weeks. Nicest slice of toast EVER!

End Lyric FM and John Creedon are life savers!!!

Could get used to this!
Beat the shit out of that cancer!

Still with ye's folks. Second round of Chemo today. No nasty side effects yet. You could get used to hospital. Window seat on 6th floor. Lots of people being nice to you. Reading and dozing to beat the band. Was allowed back on solids for first time in 2 weeks. Nicest slice of toast EVER!

Could get used to this!
good stuff Jim, thoughts are with you, lad

Could get used to this!
Fuck that shitehawk cancer, ye beaut

A Fucking mouse running on my leg woke me up about 2am last night.
No sleeping ever again so
Instantflashback
B1YOwviIAAAKg6n.jpg

I have been in a hospital room with two radiators on full blast for 6 days recovering from surgery. It is fucking sweltering and I'm not allowed to do anything to cool myself down as I need my blood vessels to stay open to heal everything. I am also wearing extremely tight surgical clothing. I probably look very sexy though.

I have been in a hospital room with two radiators on full blast for 6 days recovering from surgery. It is fucking sweltering and I'm not allowed to do anything to cool myself down as I need my blood vessels to stay open to heal everything. I am also wearing extremely tight surgical clothing. I probably look very sexy though.
I hope that it's a quick and easy road to recovery for you.

certainly sounds sexy.

Hope you get home today

being disappointed at every turn trying to buy a car on donedeal.ie

every one of the cunts had misleading photos.

' no rust' .....

BIG FUCKING RUSTY HOLE IN THE BOOT

cunts.

i just want my fancy old rusty piece of shite 'classic'
car

Fucking cancer. It seems every week someone I know is either diagnosed or has died. What are the statistics on this? Age, lifestyle makes no difference. It's insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back