Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

magicbastarder

Supporter
Website
stroma.org
On side with the girls. Chuck soup over all that stupid shit.

a claude monet has just been 'attacked' with some mashed spuds. they should up their game and throw something classier than tinned soup and mashed spuds at the paintings.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I’m staying at an Airbnb in San Diego and there’s a restaurant downstairs that turns its stereo on full as they lock up for the night. I’ve now had three nights of shitty dance music blasting up through the floorboards. I slept badly until 4am and have been awake since. Place is closed until tomorrow so I can expect another night of it tonight. It’s demented.

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Squarespace crashing mid edit and losing a whole page. Twice. Thankfully I can rebuild from google cache. Twice.

On mobile device or computer?

I was trying to do some stuff for herself's site over the weekend at her's on my tablet and any time I tried to do anything with images the fucking thing crashed.

Eventually I had to just do the copy and leave the pages offline until I got home to my laptop last night. Infuriating shit.

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
On mobile device or computer?

I was trying to do some stuff for herself's site over the weekend at her's on my tablet and any time I tried to do anything with images the fucking thing crashed.

Eventually I had to just do the copy and leave the pages offline until I got home to my laptop last night. Infuriating shit.

Was on desktop but I think the problem was that I'd updated stock this morning on my phone and not exited out fully. It's all back online now anyhow and google SEO stuff doesn't seem to messed up as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

• David Kronenbourg

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads