Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Fucked myself up again.

"seanc, come out for a pint with the lads, you need it, you can't be sitting at home on your own" says my boss. My boss mind. "I've just gone through the same shit and trust me, you should come out for a chat and a drink"

many drinks later (scene missing) I've got a massive black eye and it seems I've dragged my face over the pavement.

One of the lads took me back to his, so that was safe.

Still, viewing flats has been made ever more difficult now.

Fucked myself up again.

"seanc, come out for a pint with the lads, you need it, you can't be sitting at home on your own" says my boss. My boss mind. "I've just gone through the same shit and trust me, you should come out for a chat and a drink"

many drinks later (scene missing) I've got a massive black eye and it seems I've dragged my face over the pavement.

Shit man, a blowout is useful but look after yourself out there.

You're getting the full breakup with all the trimmings.

It'll all be water under the fridge eventually. Try to keep the chin up

Fucked myself up again.

This is after-the-fact, unasked-for advice but I have found - through trial and error - that any serious life change is best handled as sober and contemplative as you can
My own experience is that a clear head will be your best companion to thinking your way through this

These things will always eventually get resolved. Just takes time, and showing up every day.

I wish you nothing but the best.

This is after-the-fact, unasked-for advice but I have found - through trial and error - that any serious life change is best handled as sober and contemplative as you can
My own experience is that a clear head will be your best companion to thinking your way through this

These things will always eventually get resolved. Just takes time, and showing up every day.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Yeah, I know.
I didn't want to go out. The excuse for the gathering was that one of the lads broke his arm at work, his third work-stopping injury this year, and he very nearly died of a septic tooth abcess last year. And he can't be not working because of addiction issues. So we were all there for him really.

Then on the day I woke up, ate, had a think about how I was feeling, and phoned one of the guys and said "I'm not feeling it, sorry". Hours later I phoned broken arm man to apologise, the phone got handed over to the boss, he insisted, so I came. Everyone else understood that I wasn't feeling it, but my boss is odd, and insisted. I knew something like this would happen. And it did.

Anyway, it's healing well. Looks all yellow and gross. I frightened kids walking down the street last night.

At least you fully healed really quick
No I haven't. I just went out to Lidl dressed like Darkman. Everyone got the heck out of my way. GIVE ME THE FUCKING ELEPHANT!

I'm working Tuesday, and I don't think I'm doing client facing work until after that. So should all work itself out.

No I haven't. I just went out to Lidl dressed like Darkman. Everyone got the heck out of my way. GIVE ME THE FUCKING ELEPHANT!

I'm working Tuesday, and I don't think I'm doing client facing work until after that. So should all work itself out.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 16074

My face looks like the latest map of the Ukraine territorial situation.
Buy lots and lots of this - the biggest tub they have.
1659287630089.png And lash it on everywhere that hurts or stings. Like slather it on there.
If it dries in. Put more on.
Bring some to work. Put it on when you take a piss.

Drink a lot of water.
Get proper sleep and rest. Like 8 hours plus. This is how your body heals.

Be kind to yourself like you would be to a friend or someone you love.

Don't tell the wife any of this.

Attachments

• 1659287579288.png
    1659287579288.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
pffft. That would've been easier to explain. I like to fuck myself up in more interesting unexplainable ways.

Anyway, found a place to stay. Not ideal, far from it, but it's a jumping off point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back