Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

foamy foamy foam foam?

Ideally something like the foam that protected drivers when they crashed in Demolition man would be great but this is essentially a big fire blanket and a couple of other accessories There's a little disc thing that you shove under the blanket that releases gas.

After looking for years for a good home kitchen automatic system I may have found one of those as well, currently undergoing approval testing but promising.

We had a diesel generator at a job a while ago, which they kept inside for some damn reason.

Someone mistook the Jerry can of diesel for the Jerry can of kerosene. Apparently you should mix kerosene in with the diesel or something. But this generator was running on pure kerosene. we were all inhaling mad fumes and the genny kept cutting out.

We put our bad mood, headaches, shortness of breath etc down to stress and alcohol. It was that, but it was also the kerosene. People got fired.
Nobody think of labelling things?

Ideally something like the foam that protected drivers when they crashed in Demolition man would be great but this is essentially a big fire blanket and a couple of other accessories There's a little disc thing that you shove under the blanket that releases gas.

After looking for years for a good home kitchen automatic system I may have found one of those as well, currently undergoing approval testing but promising.
Is it cold in here, or is it just me?

Claasssss

I locked myself out of my flat.

I tried on my shiny new pants with TEH COMBAT POCKETS. I remembered to transfer my wallet and my phone, but not my keys.

I am not willing to say that my estate agent is sound, because he's an estate agent. But when I phoned them, he did jump on a bus, met me at the office, got the spare keys, walked with me back to the gaff, made sure the spare keys actually worked, and then fucked off, and we had a chat. He seems like a nose rubby kinda guy, but whatever.

£35

Really didn't want to be doing that tonight. I've fucked myself up.

I locked myself out of my flat.

I tried on my shiny new pants with TEH COMBAT POCKETS. I remembered to transfer my wallet and my phone, but not my keys.

I am not willing to say that my estate agent is sound, because he's an estate agent. But when I phoned them, he did jump on a bus, met me at the office, got the spare keys, walked with me back to the gaff, made sure the spare keys actually worked, and then fucked off, and we had a chat. He seems like a nose rubby kinda guy, but whatever.

£35

Really didn't want to be doing that tonight. I've fucked myself up.

I hate those things. One wee error and an evening is toast

A few years ago I was working New Years Eve until like 4 am, and was unaware that whilst working a hole had developed in my pocket and my keys were gone. Got home at about 4.30 (half an hour walk) to discover this.
Went back into town, looked around the work area for keys, no luck at all. Back home again for half 5, a housemate finally heard me blasting on the door to let me in. One of the keys was the key to my room, so couldn't get in my room and had to sleep on the sofa in the living room.
That fairly fuckin sucked.

A few years ago I was working New Years Eve until like 4 am, and was unaware that whilst working a hole had developed in my pocket and my keys were gone. Got home at about 4.30 (half an hour walk) to discover this.
Went back into town, looked around the work area for keys, no luck at all. Back home again for half 5, a housemate finally heard me blasting on the door to let me in. One of the keys was the key to my room, so couldn't get in my room and had to sleep on the sofa in the living room.
That fairly fuckin sucked.
its good you can finally talk about it ❤️

Current running cost of this -
€130 for the tow
€100 worth of fuel to be dumped
??? for the mechanic up the road to drain it and make sure I haven't done serious damage, he won't screw me but he won't do himself either
incalculable cost to my self esteem and pride (will reduce with time)

Including the €25 of diesel he put in the tank to get me going again he cost be 145 plus VAT. I think it could have been a whole lot worse.

Current running cost of this -
€130 for the tow
€100 worth of fuel to be dumped
??? for the mechanic up the road to drain it and make sure I haven't done serious damage, he won't screw me but he won't do himself either
incalculable cost to my self esteem and pride (will reduce with time)

We did this on holiday in France once. Nightmare.

I also did it at 1am in that garage on the Quays after a gig. Luckily I only out in a litre of petrol.

There's no amount of internetting or nostalgia youtubeing that's gonna fix this.

The current mrs seanc is leaving. We are legally married. She's moving back into her parents house, blissfully unaware that I'll be left homeless. Or also that her parents want her to cop on a bit, I really like her parents.

I have until this coming friday to find somewhere. Or else I'll be homeless again.

I've got some leads, gonna be an interesting week of Thumped posting,

Damn, how did I miss this post. Jesus sorry to hear about this seanc.

Couples breaking up is bitter sweet. Ultimately it is for the best but my god the shit that comes with it is HARD.

Can we contribute to a PayPal or anything?

On the theme of one small thing causing a load of problems

Doing the 'what happened the washing machine' / rip out the washing machine ritual today and spotted that the person (who is a person from an appliance store i paid money to fit the thing) only put 3 of the 4 legs on the washing machine, meaning it was constantly slightly unstable and essentially slowly shaking itself to death over about 3 years, and slightly knocking my kitchen off kilter.

It takes about 9 seconds to put a leg on a washing machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back