Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

She likes to be busy in July, so we got together in July, we got married in July. Now we're parting ways in July. So long as your busy. I would've thought she'd see the ebbs and flows of her patterns, I wouldn't have married her otherwise, but she hasn't.

It's a relief in a way. July '23 is gonna be awesome. Or better yet, mediocre.

No more pity posting, I promise.

I've a great mate in London and he's only just moved there. Would you like me to pass on his number? He might have some leads

I don't want to be bothering anyone who isn't on Thumped. You all deserve to be bothered.

Bur yeah, sure, thanks.

She likes to be busy in July, so we got together in July, we got married in July. Now we're parting ways in July. So long as your busy. I would've thought she'd see the ebbs and flows of her patterns, I wouldn't have married her otherwise, but she hasn't.
sounds like a bob dylan song.
but that's a shit turn of events for you.

Put petrol in the van.

The van does not run on petrol.

Waiting for a tow truck.

At least I only drove 700m before realising something was up
A lot better to put petrol into a diesel than the other way around.

Put petrol in the van.

Waiting for a tow truck.

oh man. my cousin did that before when we worked with each other. had to pump and dump the fuel.
at least your diesel van got a small bit of a clean with the petrol

oh man. my cousin did that before when we worked with each other. had to pump and dump the fuel.
at least your diesel van got a small bit of a clean with the petrol

Current running cost of this -
€130 for the tow
€100 worth of fuel to be dumped
??? for the mechanic up the road to drain it and make sure I haven't done serious damage, he won't screw me but he won't do himself either
incalculable cost to my self esteem and pride (will reduce with time)

Put petrol in the van.

Waiting for a tow truck.

We had a diesel generator at a job a while ago, which they kept inside for some damn reason.

Someone mistook the Jerry can of diesel for the Jerry can of kerosene. Apparently you should mix kerosene in with the diesel or something. But this generator was running on pure kerosene. we were all inhaling mad fumes and the genny kept cutting out.

We put our bad mood, headaches, shortness of breath etc down to stress and alcohol. It was that, but it was also the kerosene. People got fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back