Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Still rocking my stop-gap 2012 Mac mini that I bought a couple of years ago.
The day I bought I started a savings account to buy a brand new Mac in a few years, guess what, all the savings in that account was used to pay my hospital bill.

Still doing music on my 2009 iMac. Not a thing wrong with it for that job.

seanc

Edited TL/DR :

I'll just refer to something a Black London Irish guy once said to me:
"So-and-so said: 'seanc's a racist, he;s Irish, they're all like that'"

No mate, you're just shit.

Deadmanposting

Supporter
Edited TL/DR :

I'll just refer to something a Black London Irish guy once said to me:
"So-and-so said: 'seanc's a racist, he;s Irish, they're all like that'"

No mate, you're just shit.
genuinely sorry someone said that to you

Our rep is not great in this regard, and it's an easy/lazy punch to land

Stings just as much tho

Last edited:

seanc

No one has ever said it to my face. Wo-be-thithe anyone who ever tries. I've spelled that wrong.

It wasn't something that someone said to me, something that was said about me. And that is much worse.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Eir Mobile's after sales service, or lack thereof.

unable to have a conversation with a human that actually listens to me.
phone has gone kaput and i want a new one sent out to me.
i dont think im being unreasonable asking them to forgo the waiting to receive the faulty one first before send me a replaement unit and just send a returns bag with the replacement unit.
customer care non existant.
their twitter keep telling me to contact them on their numbers but their answer services are automated and wont recognise my mobile number or bill number (presumably as im only a customer 8 days)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Eir Mobile's after sales service, or lack thereof.

unable to have a conversation with a human that actually listens to me.
phone has gone kaput and i want a new one sent out to me.
i dont think im being unreasonable asking them to forgo the waiting to receive the faulty one first before send me a replaement unit and just send a returns bag with the replacement unit.
customer care non existant.
their twitter keep telling me to contact them on their numbers but their answer services are automated and wont recognise my mobile number or bill number (presumably as im only a customer 8 days)
I have heard nothing but bad things about Eir

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
They’re all the worst, I’ve had equally awful experiences with Sky. From now on I’m just going down to them in person at their offices.

nuke terrorist

Supporter
They’re all the worst, I’ve had equally awful experiences with Sky. From now on I’m just going down to them in person at their offices.
had to phone up Sky once for my Dad who's fairly deaf.
they asked us whose account the name was in. they said it was our surname but we went through everyone in the household and were repeatedly told ''sorry, that is not the account holder''.

he had to close the account and start a new one. it was much easier than dealing with their customer service.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
the previous owner of our house is a chap called kevin; but virgin/UPC mistakenly recorded his name as kieran. and then refused to deal with him to fix the mistake because he wasn't the account holder; wouldn't let him close the account when he sold us the house.
i suggested to him to leave it be, and when they started chasing him for money to tell them 'sorry, you need to talk to the account holder to get your money'. they soon saw sense.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com

Ha!
I went down To the local Eir shop here and got point blank refused to deal with it.
Then after reading. Their website and going in advice from an Eir man on the phone, went down AGAIN with more confidence only to be told 'that's not how things work'

I felt like launching the phone at him and showing him how things work but sure, it's not his fault so that would just be mean and pointless

The fuck is the point of that shop?!

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Ha!
I went down To the local Eir shop here and got point blank refused to deal with it.
Then after reading. Their website and going in advice from an Eir man on the phone, went down AGAIN with more confidence only to be told 'that's not how things work'

I felt like launching the phone at him and showing him how things work but sure, it's not his fault so that would just be mean and pointless

The fuck is the point of that shop?!
Oh, I don’t mean the shop, I mean going into their head office and being the ultimate Karen and demanding to speak to the manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Lightning Bolt
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Panikatax, Chimers (Australia), Fierce Shook, Carpark Sci-fi
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
100 gecs
Olympia Theatre
72 Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 K135, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads