Mad street accordian player (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

Does anyone know the mad accordian player who torments people in the Grafton St area?

I've seen him on Wicklow St a few times. He looks mediterranean.

I need to get in touch with him. Any kind of contact information would be great.

Thanks.

He was sitting on Grafton St yesterday wearing a leprechaun hat and beard whilst chordlessly strumming a toy guitar along to music on a stereo.

edit: oh wait, it was actually the guy who tries to sell roses to you every fifteen seconds. Sorry for the mix up.

Does anyone know the mad accordian player who torments people in the Grafton St area?

I've seen him on Wicklow St a few times. He looks mediterranean.

I need to get in touch with him. Any kind of contact information would be great.

Thanks.
Are you the one who was on to Newstalk Breakfast show about this guy playing a wedding?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this the guy? Carol Aflat? http://www.richmondstudios.ie/carol.html
carolhshot.jpg

I wonder if A flat is his favorite note.

A friend of mine wants him to perform at his wedding. I can't wait. I gotta book this bastard.

'Carols Christmas Carols'

haha.

There seems to be some vids of him on youtube. I can't check as the man has blocked youtube.

All the generations should enjoy him. It's hard to be cynical about the guy, a bit like Barrymore before the broom handles and the dead bodies.

A Romanian musician living in Ireland for several years, Carol Aflat, is one of several compatriots in Dublin who visits the roundabout to help.

"We ask them why they come here and they say they would rather to come here, instead of being in Romania living in the most horrible conditions. So they would prefer here to begging.

"They like it better here than Romania," says Carol, who says that the Irish authorities should provide humanitarian relief.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/uk_news/northern_ireland/6909578.stm

Hey did anyone see a borat style guy like this fella sitting down playing a portatone keyboard with an amp and generator on main street Fairview last week.

He was playing dancing queen and there was all these little street urchins laughing at him.
Mental

Negotiations with Mr Aflat have broken down. He can't play the wedding because the date clashes with a TV appearance he has lined up in his native Romania.

Bollocks. Pull the other one Carol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back